• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance Theme For WP

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS v5.9.5.2

No permission to download
Same problem on cpanel and localhost

Maybe what I did will work for you, because with this latest version I couldn't:

I installed a previous version, 5.3.1 I did the import of the template I needed, and then I installed the latest version, the latter does not allow importing of example templates, but it keeps the functionalities of the latest version. I hope it serves you as I say

Reactions: dream2red
Maybe what I did will work for you, because with this latest version I couldn't:

I installed a previous version, 5.3.1 I did the import of the template I needed, and then I installed the latest version, the latter does not allow importing of example templates, but it keeps the functionalities of the latest version. I hope it serves you as I say
Can u share the exact files that u installed? i can't find the 5.3.1 version with the "thegem-importer" and "thegem-elements"

Can u share the exact files that u installed? i can't find the 5.3.1 version with the "thegem-importer" and "thegem-elements"
It's enough?

Attachments

• thegem-importer-elementor.zip
    58.5 KB · Views: 128
  • TheGem_Elementor-5.3.1.n.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 153
  • Love
Reactions: rdgx
Thanks anyway. I want WPbakery version, not elementor version.
If ever get them or somebody can post them here for us, then can and will add them to a future update.
However, as of now only the Elementor ones are included.

Version 5.6.0
Octoder 4th, 2022
New features:

Cart & Checkout Builder (WooCommerce)
Create any imaginable cart & checkout layouts with page builder of your choice: Elementor or WPBakery
Easy & intuitive frontend editing
Use any content elements available in page builder
10+ cart & checkout specific content elements:
Cart Table
Cart Totals
Checkout Steps
WooCommerce Notices
Cross-Sells
Billing Details, Shipping Details
Order Review
Payment Methods
Checkout Errors
Apply Coupon
Customer Login
Includes Purchase Summary ("thank you" page) Builder
Includes Empty Cart template builder
22 pre-built cart & checkout templates with one-click import feature
Preview pre-built cart templates
Preview pre-built checkout templates
Learn more
Check documentation
Product Archives Builder (WooCommerce)
Create global product archives templates (product category pages, product tag pages, product attribute pages) using the page builder of your choice: Elementor or WPBakery
12 pre-built creative product archives templates with one-click import feature
Preview pre-built product archives templates
Learn more
Check documentation
Blog Archives Builder
Create global blog archives templates (blog categories, tags) using the page builder of your choice: Elementor or WPBakery
30+ pre-built creative blog archives templates with one-click import feature
Preview pre-built blog archives templates
Learn more
Check documentation
Blog Extended Grid element: new blog style added - List Style. Add blog grids in list style. Check Demo 01, Demo 02, Demo 03. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.
Blog Extended Grid element: new grid style added - Creative Grid. Demo 01, Demo 02, Demo 03. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.
Blog Extended Grid: "image height" control added. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.
Blog Extended Grid: "hide description" and "truncate description" controls added. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.
Blog List, Blog Grid, Extended Grid, Blog Slider, Featured Posts Slider - multi-select option for "Posts Source" control added. Select posts basing on categories, tags, authors and manual posts selection. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.
Blog List, Blog Grid, Extended Grid, Blog Slider, Featured Posts Slider - new sorting options for posts added. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.
Custom Menu element: horizontal layout added. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot .
Custom Menu element: menu pointers with animations added. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.
Header Builder: new element "Sign In / Sign Out" added for adding sign in, sign out, my account etc. links, which differ depending on the logged in or logged out user. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.
Visibility settings for content elements depending on the logged in or logged out user status. WPBakery screenshot, Elementor screenshot.

New pre-built demos:

Swimwear & Bikini Shop
Elegant Fashion Shop
Stylish Fashion Shop
Lingerie Shop
Book Shop
Fashion Shop Minimal

Updates & Improvements:

Elementor: "offset" option for full height sections added for correct calculation of the viewport area in case header is used. Screenshot.
WPBakery, TheGem Button: additional settings for responsive mode added. Screenshot.
Page Options: new style settings for titles and excerpts in "Regular Title Area" added. Screenshot.
Templates Builder: "private" status by templates removed to avoid misunderstandings.
WooCommerce: style of WooCommerce notices refreshed to meet the modern look.
WPBakery: script for sticky columns improved.
Updates for compatibility with the latest WooCommerce version.
Elementor plugin updated.
LayerSlider plugin updated.
Revolution Slider plugin updated.

Can you share - TheGem Elementor and Theme Elements (for Elementor) 5.6.0?
TheGem Elementor version ->
View hidden content is available for registered users!
All slider revolutions demos here ->
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: mml
If someone needs it? Nulled me, use @bobsmith metod. Import doesn't work.

Attachments

• thegem-Elementor.5.6.0.n.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 27
  • thegem-elements-elementor.5.6.0.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 40
anyone can share
TheGem Blocks (for Elementor) v1.1.4 and TheGem Demo Import (for Elementor) v5.6.0

Attachments

• thegem-blocks-elementor.1.1.4.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 62
  • thegem-importer-elementor.5.6.0.zip
    59 KB · Views: 36
anyone can share these three?

TheGem Blocks plugin 1.1.4.
TheGem Theme Elements (for WPBakery) plugin5.6.0
TheGem Demo Import (for WPBakery) plugin 5.6.0.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock