• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script 2.0.3

No permission to download
I would like to change the heading and sub heading “SumoWebTools The Best Free Online Web Tools You Will Ever Need” I also want to change the Site Title which has the SumoWebTools on it,
@hamara_bajaj any idea?
Go to the translation page and edit the default 'english' page. You'll see all the fields you can change including the homepage title and content.

Reactions: virtualsky
guys another problam :( when i trying to use tool i got error 500 internal server error.i installed addons and activate them Capture.PNG

how to enter admin dashboard ? i enter from menu redirect to codecanyon

when trying to use tools i'm getting 500 internal server error.i installed add on but keep getting that error

fukn updated SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script with a new update entry:

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script

Version 1.0.5 (June 18, 2022)
- NEW: Add Age Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Percentage Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Average Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Confidence Interval Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Sales Tax Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Margin Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Probability Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Paypal Fee Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Discount Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add CPM Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Loan Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add GST Calculator tool.
- NEW: Add Length...

Read the rest of this update entry...

use google magic
search:
"Use this basic calculator online with an extensive collection of calculators on math, finance, fitness, and more."
when you find an updated website, add to url: updates.zip

use google magic
search:
"Use this basic calculator online with an extensive collection of calculators on math, finance, fitness, and more."
when you find an updated website, add to url: updates.zip
Did not get
updates.zip

Sec result for me site webtoolsland
you are great, it worked...but in a tools ...no categories came so I look into a table
select * from page_categories;
still new categories are not there as I already ran update..any idea?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock