• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script 2.0.3

No permission to download
can u upload localauth.php, Idont want to download whole garbage, i know only trigerd is this file location is =
components/vendor/arcanedev/localization/src/Middleware/LocalAuth.php
iS THIS WORKING?
i WANT TO INSTALL PLEASE

@hamara_bajaj it worked but now it shows Maximum upload file size: MB, there is no size so no image and pdf converting...any idea?
I think there is a setting to change the max upload size. Did you try to change that? BTW, I have no such issue. Make sure you installed it correctly.

what the hell is this. i nulled this f. script. but when i try to go admin dashboard it redirects to the codecanyon page..

For the installation:

1) Just open sumowebtools-1.0.4\components\app\Http\Livewire\Frontend\Install\Environment
2) Add // to the beginning of line 85, adjacent to the text
3) same 86 lines $verify = array('status'=>'success'); add your code.

So it looks like.

You are done.
But can someone please explain WHAT REDIRECTION IS THIS?

1654717934400.png

Reactions: dionicell
what the hell is this. i nulled this f. script. but when i try to go admin dashboard it redirects to the codecanyon page..

For the installation:

1) Just open sumowebtools-1.0.4\components\app\Http\Livewire\Frontend\Install\Environment

So it looks like.

You are done.

1654717934400.png
Which code and where am i adding it?

I think there is a setting to change the max upload size. Did you try to change that? BTW, I have no such issue. Make sure you installed it correctly.
no there is no such setting but I enabled dubug=true then I got the below error when I upload any file
ErrorException
A non-numeric value encountered
Error here:
$this->validate([

'local_file' => 'required|mimes:pptx,ppt|file|max:'. 1024 * General::first()->file_size.'',

]);

For the installation:

So it looks like.

You are done.

1654717934400.png
Clear the cookies or change the browser ..it will work

when trying to acces admin dashboard it redirecting to codecanyon pgae.tried clearing cookies,browser change but still not fixed :(

I would like to change the heading and sub heading “SumoWebTools The Best Free Online Web Tools You Will Ever Need” I also want to change the Site Title which has the SumoWebTools on it,
@hamara_bajaj any idea?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock