• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script 2.0.3

No permission to download
Pls if someone wants to help..
When i'v start with installation everthing look ok but on the step where i need to enter pu. code on the same screen where i enter data base credentials, iv getting error about puchase code..So pls where i'm wrong? I'v try 1.03 and this latest and everythign is look the same.. pls help and thx in advance
same issue here

@Judechy this what have u show - image with server error is not the same problem like we have. This screen of yours show that your app is down, and that can be with some wrong code in htaacess or bad path or..i don't know milion other reasons, but this error is not because of wrong purchase code.. So, by mine opinion this is not a friendly gest at all , of course if u know that, because i don't know are u aware that u are misleading other guys..

For all pdf and image converting tools need a VPS not shared hosting.

But for others tools , you need to add two files into :

components\app\Classes

geoip2 : https://btexpertise.com/erp/includes/geoip2/
GeoLite2-City download and extract : https://github.com/wp-statistics/GeoLite2-City/blob/master/GeoLite2-City.mmdb.gz
I am using DigitalOcean and I cannot see PDF option on my admin and user interface...what do we need to do to show Online PDF Tools option

how to correct this Maximum upload file size: MB -- NO SIZE Defined so while converting this error is coming
ErrorException
A non-numeric value encountered

1654711156898.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock