• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
I don't know how to answer to this question. I don't use stackpost so I don't know what are the modules

I don't know how to answer to this question. I don't use stackpost so I don't know what are the modules

I got it sorted but unfortunately the Instagram Direct Message isn't working when i select the account, It should show the messages there but it doesn't. Any idea why? Thank you guys for all the help i really appreciate it.

If you share the latest version of the blog module and instagram activity module with me, I will give you the combo twitter module.

It's working thank you! I have a quick question please? How do you install database for modules? You just upload the database to phpmyadmin or to the database of the website i created? Thank you!

What was wrong / how'd you fix it? Other people might be having the same issues.

Some modules need new tables created, some don't. If there isn't a .sql file in the folder, then that module doesn't require a creation of a new db table (or you're looking at an upgrade-only folder).

If you share the latest version of the blog module and instagram activity module with me, I will give you the combo twitter module.

It doesn't work like that. It seems that you're not quite acquainted with the rules either. I would suggest you read the rules really carefully before your next post.

Reactions: root404
As I solve my app's this problem of verification in facebook for my stackpost The button Initiating session " of Facebook of your application Web or you do not use the identifier of the application that you are sending for cellular phones. Use the identifier of the correct application in order that we may initiate session and trying the application. Get more information on the requirements from revision of the start of session here.

Do I need trusted proxy to automate my accounts, no matter the location, any indication?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock