• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
I'm getting this warning when installing:

"Yo, you're missing some files. Re-extract the zip and look for three .zips in the /assets/tmp folder."

Unfortunately when i click finish installation it stuck at loading and when i try to install it again it shows me this error

Seems this app is already installed! You can't reinstall it again. Make sure you not edit file config.php and index.php

and when i visit the front page isn't working.

This page isn’t working
xxxxxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Unfortunately when i click finish installation it stuck at loading and when i try to install it again it shows me this error

Seems this app is already installed! You can't reinstall it again. Make sure you not edit file config.php and index.php

and when i visit the front page isn't working.

This page isn’t working
xxxxxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

This happened to me too when I tried a fresh install of the 705 to 707

BTW how do you import database for models. You just go to phpmyadmin and import it? Thank you guys for all the help much appreciate it.

All from the zip files, Stackposts-Update-Only-7.0.6 and Stackposts-Update-Only-7.0.7

But that means reinstalling! Which i can't since this new nulled version is stuck at loading when you click on finish installing.

But that means reinstalling! Which i can't since this new nulled version is stuck at loading when you click on finish installing.

Reinstalling only happens if you copy the install folder. Those 2 zip files doesnt have the install folder.

Can you please name which folder i need to copy and replace to the existing ones? Thank you.

These 2 zip files both have inc & app folders only inside.

3rWEZ0b.png

Check your website error log. All errors are logged. Find the issue and you'll find the solution.

You didn't even introduce yourself to the community and yet keep shooting questions. Read the rules. Introduce yourself. Become a part of the community.

Or if this is to lame for you to do then start learning basics. Or ask the developer. Or hire some professional help. Either will do.

Check your website error log. All errors are logged. Find the issue and you'll find the solution.

You didn't even introduce yourself to the community and yet keep shooting questions. Read the rules. Introduce yourself. Become a part of the community.

Or if this is to lame for you to do then start learning basics. Or ask the developer. Or hire some professional help. Either will do.

My sincere apology for not reading the rules of the community.

I offered the developer to buy him a beer or coffee wasn't this enough? I also Say please and being nice!

Call me Viking4s because i won't be using my real name here for sure.

Thank you for your understanding and i appreciate the help.

Best Regards

Find the introductions section and introduce yourself there. We don't need your name. Just a few words about you would suffice.

Also I asked you to check your server error log. Without that nothing can be done.

Reactions: ceret
Find the introductions section and introduce yourself there. We don't need your name. Just a few words about you would suffice.

Also I asked you to check your server error log. Without that nothing can be done.

It's working thank you! I have a quick question please? How do you install database for modules? You just upload the database to phpmyadmin or to the database of the website i created? Thank you!

Import the sql file trough phpmyadmin into script main database

Reactions: ceret
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock