• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Bro, just go a few pages back it's posted somewhere. Or wait like 30 minutes.

What's taking so long is that I'm creating an installer that'll take the 7.0.5 Extended Null -> Apply 7.0.6 Update --> Apply 7.0.7 Update in one go. Hopefully this'll help a lot of people. Only thing missing will be the blog module.

Also got some new plugins to share. Gotta prep those as well.

Bro, just go a few pages back it's posted somewhere. Or wait like 30 minutes.

What's taking so long is that I'm creating an installer that'll take the 7.0.5 Extended Null -> Apply 7.0.6 Update --> Apply 7.0.7 Update in one go. Hopefully this'll help a lot of people. Only thing missing will be the blog module.

Also got some new plugins to share. Gotta prep those as well.

Awesome! Thanks!

IMPORTANT: ALL FOLDERS NAMED "INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS" HAVE PASSWORD: "BABI"

Please do not ask me what the password is. It's BABI. All capital letters. BABI. I do this on purpose to confuse the fu** out of nulled scripts sites that just scrape and take and rape my upload and post it without credit. Same with the expiring links below. I know it might be inconvenient, but I'd rather protect the integrity of this community's culture of sharing. That's why I love this community, and that's why I continue to contribute.

UPDATED NULLS AND PLUGINS:

Stackposts Installation Included:
- Extended 7.0.5 version to 7.0.7 installer (blog module not included)
- 7.0.6 Update only
- 7.0.7 Update only

Staff edit: links removed by moderator. Contact me for download links @slvrsteele

Admins, please feel free to review my version of the extended null. It's the same sh** except I removed the unnecessary API call.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMPORTANT: ALL FOLDERS NAMED "INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS" HAVE PASSWORD: "BABI"

Please do not ask me what the password is. It's BABI. All capital letters. BABI. I do this on purpose to confuse the fu** out of nulled scripts sites that just scrape and take and rape my upload and post it without credit. Same with the expiring links below. I know it might be inconvenient, but I'd rather protect the integrity of this community's culture of sharing. That's why I love this community, and that's why I continue to contribute.

UPDATED NULLS AND PLUGINS:

Stackposts Installation Included:
- Extended 7.0.5 version to 7.0.7 installer (blog module not included)
- 7.0.6 Update only
- 7.0.7 Update only

Admins, please feel free to review my version of the extended null. It's the same sh** except I removed the unnecessary API call.

Please double check the installation folder, It shows me an error! I'll be more than happy to buy you a beer! Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting an error on 7.0.5-to-7.0.7 too. What worked for me is by simply copying the contents of .6 and .7 to my installation. I'm just not sure if that's a good way to do it and i'm not sure how to confirm if that worked but there's no problem so far.

Let me spin up a server real quick and try to replicate the issue. Was there any specific error showing?

Thank you! This is the message when i try with and without installation link.
An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: ParseError

Filename: /home/xx/xx.com/ss/a/install/install/helpers/install_helper.php

Line Number: 150

Backtrace:

File: /home/xx/xx.com/ss/a/install/index.php
Line: 317
Function: require_once

Backtrace:

Hi men? download file, add

Attachments

• install_helper.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 69
Hi first thanks for the initiative, well practically the whole installation went smoothly except the twitter plugin
erro: {"status":"error","message":"There was a temporary problem with your request"}

Any ideas I upgraded from 7.0.5 to 7.0.7.

Hi first thanks for the initiative, well practically the whole installation went smoothly except the twitter plugin
erro: {"status":"error","message":"There was a temporary problem with your request"}

Going to need more info than that... But try clearing your cache located in "/assets/cache.js" see if that helps.

I'll be uploading an updated installer later after work. This is what happens when you keep switching from Python to PHP to Python. PHP and JS syntax is brutal after spending years in Python.

Reactions: nightcrawller

Backtrace:

Took a real quick look. Add a semi-colon at the end of this line, that should fix the syntax error.
$result = "success{|}21747459{|}./{|}7.0.7{|}NULLED.BY.HIY0104.BABIATO"

Should be:

$result = "success{|}21747459{|}./{|}7.0.7{|}NULLED.BY.HIY0104.BABIATO";

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G

I know what you're talking about. You have to go into "Package manager" and then TURN the module on for the users. Then delete the cache.js file, full reload, and it will work.

Reactions: nightcrawller
@hiy0104 Congratulations on your dedication to helping more people with your quick solutions. I will test everything and come back to give my feedback, thanks! 🥳

Took a real quick look. Add a semi-colon at the end of this line, that should fix the syntax error.
$result = "success{|}21747459{|}./{|}7.0.7{|}NULLED.BY.HIY0104.BABIATO"

Should be:

$result = "success{|}21747459{|}./{|}7.0.7{|}NULLED.BY.HIY0104.BABIATO";

This worked like a charm. Just one quick question, if I have 7.0.5 do I need to run the installer to upgrade or just copying the files should do it for me?

I know what you're talking about. You have to go into "Package manager" and then TURN the module on for the users. Then delete the cache.js file, full reload, and it will work.
Well come on, I did a clean installation as to do a test and the installation went smoothly but when I upload the twitter plugin it gives the same error I went in packages to check the permissions and apparently presents everything normal I went there in the folder I deleted the cache to see and when I go to the automatic activities part of twitter it continues unhappy presenting the same error! Do you have any more ideas?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock