• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

Thank you Sir for reply and advise. Now I am processing payment and I will be PM you the login details.
I don't need login details. I'll add you to the Private PM Group with full instructions for set up once payment received. :)

Ok, Thank you. Hopefully tech support will be via group
I'll help as much as possible with install, but I don't actually use the plugin/addon myself. Therefore people in the group will help where they can. A lot of information already in there if you read through it all. :)

• Love
Reactions: peter81
TassieNZ is generously providing these service to babiato members at that price, but for sure, the work that he has done and is still doing to keep things up and running, he deserve even more. His support also is amazing, done with mine and am so happy.
I hope he will continue to keep up this spirit and the long lasting service.
Thank you Sir.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
What is the price of getting only seo image optimizer? This is the only plugin I need because I have others.

Sorry, but I can't just do an individual addon. :(
I can't pay for other plugins because I have them and their licences. Maybe I will then go for the official Image SEO Optimizer from alidropship and use the 35% discount they gave me. This will make me to get the original plugin at an even cheaper rate. This thread is for people that need the bulk plugin.

Hi @TassieNZ

AliDropship plugin comes with a free package of 50 product imports.

After the AliDropship plugin installation, you get instant access to a database of 50,000+ handpicked AliExpress top performing products in a variety of different niches - and the first 50 imports are absolutely FREE for you!

If I install your plugin, will I be able to import 50 products as well?

Hi @TassieNZ

I honestly don't know the answer to that, but possibly not.

Can you give me a link to the info please?

I honestly don't know the answer to that, but possibly not.

Can you give me a link to the info please?

Link: https://alidropship.com/plugin/

AliDropship plugin uses DropshipMe (dropship.me) database.

More info here:

Link: https://alidropship.com/plugin/

AliDropship plugin uses DropshipMe (dropship.me) database.

More info here:
Hi @TassieNZ

Thanks for the info @GoodMonkey

From what I can see there is no reason you can't use the "Free" package offered whilst it is available. Not 100% guaranteed though. :)

Reactions: GoodMonkey
  • Love
Just so you are aware, there will be a price increase from Saturday 16th January 2021 (New Zealand). This is due to the large amount of work involved and also want to look at adding a few extras in the coming months.

Prices will be as follows:
#
Plugin only - $25.00 (USD)
# Available Addons only - $25.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons - $38.00 (USD)

# Single available Theme - $18.00 (USD)
# All available Themes - $28.00 (USD) note: this is not necessarily worth it as you can only use one at a time. Fine if you are wanting to test a few though.

# FULL PACKAGE of Plugin, available Addons and available Themes - $50.00 (USD)

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock