• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

TassieNZ I want to order but I have not decided on the niche I will be using, maybe next week I purchase. Meanwhile, I want to ask you if this can be setup on WordPress multisite. I suppose that it will work with any theme right? Thank you so much.

I am interested to buy this offer from The great @TassieNZ. However I have question about the pluigns, I have dropshiping website using dropshipme free plugin (although it has more than 6 months but not able to sell even a single product!), can you asist to use the existing website to replace pluign with yours?
or
Must I buy new domain for fresh installation?

TassieNZ I want to order but I have not decided on the niche I will be using, maybe next week I purchase. Meanwhile, I want to ask you if this can be setup on WordPress multisite. I suppose that it will work with any theme right? Thank you so much.
Sorry, but multisite is not compatible with AliDropship plugin. :(

So will U add more addons 10 days later? If so, what's it?
No, no more add-ons at this stage. As it is my sales thread I can do what I want.

Actually, the reason though, is that it is a large amount of work to keep it all going and updated.

Nobody forces you to purchase, it is an individuals decision!

TassieNZ :)

I just bought addons to work with my current site, all addons work like a charm.
TBH, Tassie this guy is super nice, instantly reply to all my questions. (y)
Thank you for the nice feedback.

Sorry if my previous post on here sounded harsh. I'd had a long day and get too many begging PM's asking for this package for nothing!

Glad all is working well.

TassieNZ :love:

That pretty much sums it up! Only a handful of them though. The rest are happy to get it at my super cheap price! :love:
Hello @TassieNZ, I asked your advise few days ago but you didn't respond. I want to buy the service even today. Please respond, I am not intending to invest for nothing

I am interested to buy this offer from The great @TassieNZ. However I have question about the pluigns, I have dropshiping website using dropshipme free plugin (although it has more than 6 months but not able to sell even a single product!), can you asist to use the existing website to replace pluign with yours?
or
Must I buy new domain for fresh installation?
Sorry, missed your post previously. I can't see any reason you can't use your existing website. However, I've never had anything to do with dropship.me but on the dropship.me site it says "The plugin is compatible with AliDropship and WooCommerce." Not sure why you would need both though.

Reactions: Babak
Sorry, missed your post previously. I can't see any reason you can't use your existing website. However, I've never had anything to do with dropship.me but on the dropship.me site it says "The plugin is compatible with AliDropship and WooCommerce." Not sure why you would need both though.
Thank you Sir for reply and advise. Now I am processing payment and I will be PM you the login details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock