• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [⭐ SPECIAL ⭐] Draft - Build WordPress websites fast with Tailwind CSS

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
This is another joint offer from @TassieNZ and @RoninHood

For $20.00 USD per year you can now join our Private PM Group for the Draft Plugin Bundle. This Plugin means you can quickly build WordPress sites using Tailwind CSS, without leaving WordPress!

This can be used on as many sites as you want and will be regularly updated.

The Bundle includes:
  • Block-Patterns
  • Block-Templates
  • Plugin - nulled
  • Theme
  • URL for Documentation and Tutorials
Please read ALL this information VERY carefully.
  • Cost is AS ABOVE! (no refunds possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given).
  • All uploads will be available via Mega. If this platform doesn't suit, don't think of joining as won't be uploaded elsewhere.
  • This Resource will be updated several times per month with available new items.
  • If any of the Resources are shared outside of the Private Group, the member concerned will instantly have their access to the Mega Drive revoked.
Have you read everything? Do you meet requirements? Will you comply?

You can pay via Crypto - we accept only USDT (BEP-20), USDC (BEP-20), BUSD (BEP-20) to:
0x801001B56D78cfbb9A3f46a85Dc10A93DF73A0b3

If paying via Crypto, please PM your TXID to @RoninHood once completed. Please put Draft - Tailwind CSS Bundle in the Title.

You can pay via PayPal to:
[email protected]

If paying via PayPal, please PM your PayPal Transaction ID to @TassieNZ once completed. Please put Draft - Tailwind CSS Bundle in the Title.

Refund Policy: no refunds are possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given. Unless not working at the time initial access given.

You also need to send us your Mega email address in order to receive an invite to the downloads.

@TassieNZ and @RoninHood

Last edited:
so its nulled right? how many sites am I allowed to use it with ?
Yes, the Plugin itself is nulled. (just edited the post!)

As it says in the post ...................

• Love
Reactions: RoninHood
so its nulled right? how many sites am I allowed to use it with ?
As @TassieNZ told you we purchased a license, we dumped all the components and we nulled the plugin, afterwards we tested it and it works like a charm. :) Missing this resource at this price would be a shame for every WordPress Developer out there! ;) We will keep updating the Bundle on a regular basis every time there is some new component, a new version of the plugin (that we will null again and again) or a new starter theme. :D

i want know, can i use tailwind component/template from tailwindui official or similar website and applied to this ?? is that possible ?

i want know, can i use tailwind component/template from tailwindui official or similar website and applied to this ?? is that possible ?
The Bundle comes with a predefined set of block and templates to create WordPress Themes using Tailwind CSS. Tailwind UI is an UI Library created with Tailwind CSS, basically if you apply the same classes to your components you can do it (of course you need to adapt the code, but the used classes are the same as Tailwind CSS).

To get more detailed information check their documentation and tutorials on the official website linked in the first post of this thread, this way you can have a more detailed idea of how the plugin works! ;)

This is another joint offer from @TassieNZ and @RoninHood

For $20.00 USD per year you can now join our Private PM Group for the Draft Plugin Bundle. This Plugin means you can quickly build WordPress sites using Tailwind CSS, without leaving WordPress!

The Bundle includes:
  • Block-Patterns
  • Block-Templates
  • Plugin - nulled
  • Theme
  • URL for Documentation and Tutorials
Please read ALL this information VERY carefully.
  • Cost is AS ABOVE! (no refunds possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given).
  • All uploads will be available via Mega. If this platform doesn't suit, don't think of joining as won't be uploaded elsewhere.
  • This Resource will be updated several times per month with available new items.
  • If any of the Resources are shared outside of the Private Group, the member concerned will instantly have their access to the Mega Drive revoked.
Have you read everything? Do you meet requirements? Will you comply?

You can pay via Crypto - we accept only USDT (BEP-20), USDC (BEP-20), BUSD (BEP-20) to:
0x801001B56D78cfbb9A3f46a85Dc10A93DF73A0b3

If paying via Crypto, please PM your TXID to @RoninHood once completed. Please put Draft - Tailwind CSS Bundle in the Title.

You can pay via PayPal to:
[email protected]

If paying via PayPal, please PM your PayPal Transaction ID to @TassieNZ once completed. Please put Draft - Tailwind CSS Bundle in the Title.

Refund Policy: no refunds are possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given. Unless not working at the time initial access given.

You also need to send us your Mega email address in order to receive an invite to the downloads.

@TassieNZ and @RoninHood
i am interested but problem is i dont have paypal, will it be okay if pay through buymeacoffee?

If I join this Private PM Group will it happen the same as in the Woofunnels PM Group where there are no updates?

If I join this Private PM Group will it happen the same as in the Woofunnels PM Group where there are no updates?
This will be updated regularly.

The Woofunnels PM Group will be updated tomorrow. Having to redo all the nulling processes! :)

Thanx TassieNZ maybe saying that in the group might have helped a bit
Sorry, not been on here as much as I would like as I have a severely torn ligament in my foot and it has not been healing properly. Catching up on things slowly. :)

This Private PM Group it's a Joint Effort between me and @TassieNZ, as you can see in the other Private PM Groups we manage together (for instance, Chakra UI Pro Bundle: https://babia.to/threads/introductory-offer-access-to-chakra-ui-pro-bundle-private-pm-group.62025/) the resources are maintained by me and I deliver fast lightning once new components are released and on a regular basis, maybe you should try to read in the group the reviews!

Aside to this, today I gave as a Freebie for Babiato Active Contributors a method to activate the JetBrains Suite 2022, for free, without asking for anything (for your reference, see here: https://babia.to/threads/freebie-🔥-jetbrains-suite-2022-activation-servers-2x-methods-🔥.74109/). Can you find the same resource for free on the internet for me please? I could have monetized on this, but I prefered to give it for free to all Babiato Active Contributors as a candy because I know well how much is difficult to get it (try to check how much cost the license for the Software Suite for each year) and the licenses I provided are lifetime valid licenses. :)

In simpler terms, we're not here to clowning around and we commit ourselves with all our efforts in order to deliver High Quality resources to our users. ;)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock