• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin

SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin v7.5.1

No permission to download
Only came out today, be patient. 😒

= 5.8 (30/06/2022) =
NEW Quickly edit your primary category for post and products with the Block Editor 🎉
NEW Image SEO: cleaning image file when upload a media (e.g. “ExãMple 1 cópy!.jpg” => “example-1-copy.jpg”) 🎉
NEW Prevent 500 errors when editing / saving .htaccess file 🎉
NEW Automatically use the Product title when sending images to set the image Title, Alt, Caption and Description (Product post type only)
NEW Add link on term archives for html sitemap
NEW Try to automatically override Storefront‘s default breadcrumbs with SEOPress one (PRO)
NEW Add noindex on add-to-cart links in robots.txt file (go to SEO, PRO, robots.txt tab to add this new rule)
NEW XML sub-sitemaps URL to better follow the official guidelines of Google (https://www.seopress.org/docs/xml-sitemap)
NEW ‘seopress_sitemaps_cpt’ hook to filter list of custom post types of XML sitemaps settings (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-list-of-post-types-from-xml-sitemap-options/)
NEW ‘seopress_sitemaps_tax’ hook to filter list of taxonomies of XML sitemaps settings (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-list-of-taxonomies-from-xml-sitemap-options/)
INFO Improve SEO Dashboard
INFO Optimize video xml sitemap regeneration performance
INFO Improve Alt text missing UI in Content Analysis
INFO Improve word counter for Content Analysis
INFO Add CPT key and Post ID to “seopress_auto_image_title” hook (https://www.seopress.org/support/hooks/filter-automatic-image-title/)
INFO Automatic handling of the site url to avoid errors with Google Inspect URL
INFO Stop pinging Bing for XML sitemaps since it’s officially deprecated
INFO Use the Site icon if no image available for Open Graph Image tag
INFO Improve block FAQ schema logic
INFO Update updater
FIX Bricks (1.4) compatibility issue with our content analysis feature
FIX Archives indexing for our Wizard if no post type archives available
FIX SEOPress blocks icons alignment in Gutenberg blocks panel
FIX Duplicated meta robots on search archive page
FIX Knowledge graph option (Person or Organization) option with French translation
FIX GA4 tracking script URL
FIX Import / Export Indexing options
FIX Zion Builder compatibility for Content Analysis
FIX Social Icons Widget & Block by WPZOOM compatibility issue with Block Editor and SEOPress PRO
FIX Video xml sitemap missing video caused by a transient issue
FIX Missing alt text for images analysis with Universal SEO metabox
FIX UI: Remove GA tab from SEO dashboard if disabled
FIX Primary post / product categories in XML sitemaps
FIX Missing sameAs properties for Article automatic schema
FIX i18n

• Love
Reactions: amit338
Babak updated SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SEOPress Pro v5.8.0

Download SEOPress Pro v5.8.0 - Seo WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8 (30/06/2022) =

• NEW Quickly edit your primary category for post and products with the Block Editor 🎉
  • NEW Image SEO: cleaning image file when upload a media (e.g. “ExãMple 1 cópy!.jpg” => “example-1-copy.jpg”) 🎉
  • NEW Prevent 500 errors when editing / saving .htaccess file 🎉
  • NEW Automatically use the Product title when sending images to set the image Title, Alt, Caption and Description (Product post...

Read the rest of this update entry...

5.8.0.2 (1/07/2022) =​

• FIX JS error with editor

5.8.0.1 (30/06/2022) =​

• FIX Fatal error if PRO not up to date
  • FIX Can’t redeclare seopress_register_meta on plugin deactivation
This guys updates a lot!

5.8.0.2 (1/07/2022) =​

• FIX JS error with editor

5.8.0.1 (30/06/2022) =​

• FIX Fatal error if PRO not up to date
  • FIX Can’t redeclare seopress_register_meta on plugin deactivation
This guys updates a lot!
@bobsmith can we get an update for 5.8.0.2 fix?

Did Pro get updated too as seen Free version been updated to v5.8.0.3 now. 🤔

not working , cant activate this plugin
Probably because you have neglected to read anything that comes up on screen saying that you need to have the free version installed as well.

Reactions: Groot
I see SEOPress Pro not unlock premium features, so nulling just to turn off Active License notificaton on top of all setting pages?

I see SEOPress Pro not unlock premium features, so nulling just to turn off Active License notificaton on top of all setting pages?
Rubbish, read my previous post, install both free and pro versions and activate and pro runs fine.

Rubbish, read my previous post, install both free and pro versions and activate and pro runs fine.
Sorry, this my typo error. I mean, SEOPress Pro works fine without nulling, nulling just help to turn off active license notification.
I see SEOPress Pro not un lock premium features, so nulling just to turn off Active License notificaton on top of all setting pages?

Sorry, this my typo error. I mean, SEOPress Pro works fine without nulling, nulling just help to turn off active license notification.
A lot of plugins and addons and even some themes will work fine without any nulling.

Just the fact that some people use them as proper versions for live work instead of paying for a legit licence and so they have people like clients who would not like to see 'unlicenced', 'not activated' or 'nulled' splashed across their pages when they are probably expecting to have the real thing themselves.

And those people are probably charging them for the privilege of themselves getting something for free to and making money out of it. 😒

Always buy genuine licence for anything as soon as you can and support the makers and devs of these, the cost of a years licence for unlimited sites for a plugin for example can easily be split between clients and recouped if you do your costings properly and end up with your clients paying for these licences in the years to come instead of yourself having to pay out.

A lot of plugins and addons and even some themes will work fine without any nulling.

Just the fact that some people use them as proper versions for live work instead of paying for a legit licence and so they have people like clients who would not like to see 'unlicenced', 'not activated' or 'nulled' splashed across their pages when they are probably expecting to have the real thing themselves.

And those people are probably charging them for the privilege of themselves getting something for free to and making money out of it. 😒

Always buy genuine licence for anything as soon as you can and support the makers and devs of these, the cost of a years licence for unlimited sites for a plugin for example can easily be split between clients and recouped if you do your costings properly and end up with your clients paying for these licences in the years to come instead of yourself having to pay out.
I understand. Just want to know more clearly to choose use untouched if all features work well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock