• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin

SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin v7.5.1

No permission to download
Reactions: librakhan
i thought maybe its mistake by dev ... :D

i cant undrestand why dev add change for v5.4.4 inside readme.txt

SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin v5.6​

This was the last update before Babiato went down I hope it can help and I have a few other plugins I will upload them also, guys please help with anything you can, let's get Babiato to be better than before it went down and losing one year of data

Attachments

• wp-seopress-pro-5.6-nulled.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: wuboys and amit338
Yes the last version was 5.6 before the disk crash. And here is my downloaded version you can simply check this one and the @Alnaggar version if they are the same files then they are untouched and safe. I am uploadin this to here cuz the download link is not working. @Babak

SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin v5.6​

This was the last update before Babiato went down I hope it can help and I have a few other plugins I will upload them also, guys please help with anything you can, let's get Babiato to be better than before it went down and losing one year of data

Attachments

• wp-seopress-pro.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
Babak updated SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SEOPress Pro v5.6

Download SEOPress Pro v5.6 - Seo WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.6 =

* NEW Local Business block to display business information with the Block Editor (PRO)
* NEW Microsoft Clarity integration: capture session recordings, get instant heatmaps and powerful Insights for Free
* NEW Edit Google Analytics stats in Dashboard widget permissions from SEO, Advanced, Security tab
* NEW Define license key in wp-config.php (PRO -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SEOPress Pro v5.7 Nulled

Download SEOPress Pro v5.7 - Seo WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.7 <a href="https://www.seopress.org/newsroom/product-news/seopress-5-7/">Read the blog post update</a> =

* NEW Inspect URL with Google Search Console when you create / edit a post content 🎉
* NEW Matomo On-Premise (self-hosted) tracking 🎉
* NEW Automatically activate your SEOPress PRO license key with the define SEOPRESS_LICENSE_KEY (PRO) 🎉
* NEW Automatically add your YouTube videos to XML video sitemap...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New version will be uploaded in the next few days....

= 5.7.2 (25/05/2022) =
FIX Google Inspect URL in Content Analysis metabox

And again 😒

= 5.7.3 (1/06/2022) =
FIX JS conflict with the Block Editor / other page builders

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock