• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
i will share once i reach 100 followers and receive null master badge on my profile...If thats allowed by the rules
How can one get the NULL MASTER state?Inbox me with instructions

As @BlakenFist has already pointed out to you, you will not get anything by asking for it, all you have done is made everybody else question why you want something so blatantly.

Any badges are given out in respect to your contribution and providing working resources and not one that is given if asked.

As already stated, you joined Apr 5, 2019 and are still classed as 'New Member' with just 17 messages and 10 reactions.

That only goes to show that you are not helping anywhere in this forum, even with the site issues we have recently had, your account would not have been lost and, if you had helped for long as you state' then you should and would have plenty more than just what you have as of right now.

Put it this way, I lost my account and had to start all over again since Babiato went down a few weeks ago. Yet compare yourself against me for example and then think again why people will just disregard your asking....

As @BlakenFist has already pointed out to you, you will not get anything by asking for it, all you have done is made everybody else question why you want something so blatantly.

Any badges are given out in respect to your contribution and providing working resources and not one that is given if asked.

As already stated, you joined Apr 5, 2019 and are still classed as 'New Member' with just 17 messages and 10 reactions.

That only goes to show that you are not helping anywhere in this forum, even with the site issues we have recently had, your account would not have been lost and, if you had helped for long as you state' then you should and would have plenty more than just what you have as of right now.

Put it this way, I lost my account and had to start all over again since Babiato went down a few weeks ago. Yet compare yourself against me for example and then think again why people will just disregard your asking....
I think most people don't understand the fact that we put in time to null or reproduce the source.Some of us we have jobs which requires our attention for at least 9-10 hrs a day.I don't think my request is disrespectful to anyone here.Its just a follow and apparently we 85 downloads for the current update.

i have create a resource with the files waiting for approval .

Last edited:
I think most people don't understand the fact that we put in time to null or reproduce the source.Some of us we have jobs which requires our attention for at least 9-10 hrs a day.I don't think my request is disrespectful to anyone here.Its just a follow and apparently we 85 downloads for the current update.

Anyway here are the files .Replace all files and run composer install .

I have place two year due to the fact that @veera just reached two years today on this site.

i will be doing a google meeting for tutorial on how to setup at 8pm - 9pm today CAT +2

Meeting Link. : https://meet.google.com/sqh-nzis-zno

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
you always great and thank you 😊🙏 @SirTee

Last edited:

Anyway here are the files .Replace all files and run composer install .

I have place two year due to the fact that @veera just reached two years today on this site.

i will be doing a google meeting for tutorial on how to setup at 8pm - 9pm today CAT +2

Meeting Link. : https://meet.google.com/sqh-nzis-zno

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Some of us we have jobs which requires our attention for at least 9-10 hrs a day

Wow welcome to the real world where we all have real life and job to do as well.

We don't get paid for this, we do this all in our spare time, not to gain anything financially but to help others and to give back the help and resources what we have all gained ourselves.

Some of us we have jobs which requires our attention for at least 9-10 hrs a day

Wow welcome to the real world where we all have real life and job to do as well.

We don't get paid for this, we do this all in our spare time, not to gain anything financially but to help others and to give back the help and resources what we have all gained ourselves.

Also, somebody who would want to have a badge and to want to actually help people, they would never put a restriction like you have on a resource key 🤪

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 730 days since registration 🤣🤣

Also, somebody who would want to have a badge and to want to actually help people, they would never put a restriction like you have on a resource key 🤪

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 730 days since registration 🤣🤣
Apparently you don't see why this forum has this features. If every resource was not restricted to a certain level i don't this forum would have the traffic it has. We have sites like - WE DO NOT ADVERTISE OTHER SITES -and etc these guys are waiting on you guys to upload then also upload to there site. Keep this mind those guys don't even have a resource here , they're here to download.I gave been checking the trend for XXXXXXXX for a time now , most of it scripts come from here and XXXXXXXX. You as a staff member you must do things that keeps the forum to grow , maintain loyal members and keep exclusivity of resources.

i have create a resource with the files android mobile app files and the api files.

Last edited:
guys don't fight ^^ I just ask kindly as nulled 1.5 when I do your switch on the setting it doesn't save my settings it leaves blank

@ghostriderrr Hey i was just testing your 1.5 nulled version, and when i try to register or user login it goes to server error 500 and it shows this, can you help me with the solution to this , server has ssl certificate

Attachments

• ascdvvdv.png
    ascdvvdv.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 61
Rocket LMS Mobile App - Learning Management System App
Has this guys resource been deleted? or there is no sorry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock