• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RetroTube Null (I have License)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
One my Client Recently Purchased the License to Retro Tube
(One of the Most Popular Adult Tube Theme)

If you think You can Null It DM me...
If you want my Client has a Unlimited Site License Which I can Temporally Create a Sub Domain On His Website and Give it to You For Nulling purpose (Offer Only For Null masters and Not Up For Sale...)

I have the Theme ZIP DM me I will Send you.. But Frankly the theme itself is of no use because it calls its CORE PLUGIN once you Enter the License...

wp-script themes are a pain in the arse when it comes about nulling. Not to mention the plugins which are even more harder (congrats to dev for that) but not impossible.

Due to special nature of this theme I would suggest you to move the discussion to PM

Reactions: BlakenFist
wp-script themes are a pain in the arse when it comes about nulling. Not to mention the plugins which are even more harder (congrats to dev for that) but not impossible.

Due to special nature of this theme I would suggest you to move the discussion to PM
Ofcourse
And Just Like @starliner said:
just nulled a theme and plugin from wp-script.

I must say that its hard to null because plugin and theme works together. And theme css , js files are downloading from server.

I spent much time to null but success:cool:

If u can find theme (needs additional plugin to work) i can look at.

i have the core retrotube and the mass embedder but need it too since its only aviable for 1 sites

i have the core retrotube and the mass embedder but need it too since its only aviable for 1 sites
Don't Worry About The RetroTube it's in Progress... But We can Sure Use the Mass Embedder

@mohammadrasel4521 If they are latest version and you want them shared with Babiato community only please contact me by private message

Reactions: Loki
i have max , themes and plugins , need license or core plugin to be nulled.

Don't Worry.. Nulling In process... Will be available on this Forum Soon...
hey BlakenFist, just wondering if you could update us on your progress with nulling, could you say how close you are to nulling it, 50% 75% 95% ? or maybe in estimated time like days, weeks. i would appreciate any new info 🙂

I can update you: the retrotube was fully nulled by our team but didn't have time for thorough testing before releasing
hey slvrsteele, thanks for the quick response!
so does that mean you guys have nulled all plugins+themes (not only the retrotube theme)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock