• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Approved Can someone null this Epaper desk Script ?

vinay4046

Aug 1, 2019
Kolkata
teklog.in
1709400914184.png

Hello friends,
I have the old nulled version of this script which i was using, and was nulled. But they have release a new version with more features. I tried to nulled it but it lacks certain features, Its developed on codigniter. Old versions has a function files in a folder. but new version does not have it. In new version they provide 7 days trial. I was able to make it work, but its throwing some errors in it.

Babak please approve this post.
I am attaching old file and latest file. here.
Old version : https://mega.nz/file/4TZAyBLb#G0rGA6JLIag2kC-nzujhlVpXti-RCw-mWHEPWEFBHL0
New Version: https://mega.nz/file/5KYnDbya#1EWHtnddUy2FhyRX4oL7OYPo99GQNI6CmXKaYwuInmM

ok,
Actualy i have managed to crack the files,
I will upload it in a moment.
Only the frontend clipper is there in new version which is not working.
I had to purchase new full license for it to work.
I think the script devloper is calling functions from its api. and in old version the code to clip epaper is not available. but they have implemented the same function in backend areamapping feature. if someone can get the javascript function to work. it will be complete.
Please wait. I will upload both version again.

Hello, friends,
I have just uploaded the old version file and new version file too. I have managed to make it work. As i told in my previous comment that the frontend epaper cliping is not working. Only the backend area mapping is working. If someone can help me solve the cliping functionality. it will be helpful, and greate help for the community members who may benifit from this software. I am paying for atleast 4 licenses which is also costing me money for that cliping feature alone.

I think the developer is geting all functions using api, thats why its not working.
In the web this software is sold by many companies, i found atleast 3 companies who are selling this software as service.

When you install the old version, you may need to delete the file installed in the root folder which i have zipped without knowing that it is there.
Also you will have to update logo, and complete the settings in the dashboard, also you need to edite genera category, and create one epaper edition atleast to check the software live in action.

Thanks again for all members of babiato. this is a great community for us for sure.

Old Version only cliping in frontend is not working.: https://mega.nz/file/paAlwAKS#Z3AbiFz8iR10MhZjGwQL-GXfPn_vVAbBEgpTLiK_ig0

New Version Without nulled: https://mega.nz/file/FaQ12bQA#4ibz2mjAsAVS6DzEDR2SfdF0TbLfiKpQyFhGL_hrqy0

If you need a trial license to test it on your server you can also install it by registering at the site https://epaperdesk.com/. They are providing a 7 days trial license with full functionality.
In my old version I have changed the css to meet my customization.
Also if you need to check the cliping function you can check at thier demo here.

Attachments

• 1710107127181.png
    1710107127181.png
    486.1 KB · Views: 20
I can't test it since it doesn't support PHP 7.4 and above, when I change my PHP version to 7.3, it give me an error.

You can try it by yourself, unzip, and replace this file on the root folder:

(don't forget to backup your files & DB)

Attachments

• install.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: vinay4046
Yes it support only 7.3,
I can't test it since it doesn't support PHP 7.4 and above, when I change my PHP version to 7.3, it give me an error.

You can try it by yourself, unzip, and replace this file on the root folder:

(don't forget to backup your files & DB)

What error did you get ? I didnt find any error while running install in old version. You have to delete a file from the zip, I have mentioned it. please check if you can install.

Yes it support only 7.3,

What error did you get ? I didnt find any error while running install in old version. You have to delete a file from the zip, I have mentioned it. please check if you can install.
I'm using New version. It show blank white screen.

Hello,
nulling install.php is not the solution. This script calls many functions from the api, Even database is download and imported to mysql, and many software functions is called from api, so if you disable function of api calling, it doesnt even install. because the "licenseno" file is added, and later in every function it calls api to work. You should compare. old version and new version in meld any code compare software. So in old version there is a functions folder where /functions/functionX.X.X.php files thats why all the functions of old version work properly. But in new version there is no function folder and function.php files. which are been called from api directly. in old version there is even an db file. thats why it installs properly. Acctualy the cliper feature which is added in new version is using a function which is not present in old version's functions file. thats why it doesnt work. We need that function only to completly null this software perfectly.

I'm using New version. It show blank white screen.
White screen in frontend is because you need to complete the settings file. After installation is done, you need to login to admin dashboard. user id and password is [email protected] and password is admin.

But using your method in new version there is no database to function. there is no license so it doesnt work.

Install old version. This has a database in it. and also while installing it allows you to add a admin id and password. so it works. White screen goes away when you add an edition in backend dahsboard, and complete the settings.

Hello,
nulling install.php is not the solution. This script calls many functions from the api, Even database is download and imported to mysql, and many software functions is called from api, so if you disable function of api calling, it doesnt even install. because the "licenseno" file is added, and later in every function it calls api to work. You should compare. old version and new version in meld any code compare software. So in old version there is a functions folder where /functions/functionX.X.X.php files thats why all the functions of old version work properly. But in new version there is no function folder and function.php files. which are been called from api directly. in old version there is even an db file. thats why it installs properly. Acctualy the cliper feature which is added in new version is using a function which is not present in old version's functions file. thats why it doesnt work. We need that function only to completly null this software perfectly.
Got it!
I looked at nulled version, and replaced all the API calls in the new version, also copy the 'functions' folder.

I'm not testing it, so I don't know it works or not. You can try it by yourself:

Reactions: ghin
And the install.php is still the same as the first I nulled it. If it's not work, try to replace with the old nulled version.

You can use FileSeek, search for "licenseno" and you can see all the files that calls the API that check the license. Then replace them with the old nulled version.

1710413809190.png

hi @HarmonyMandarin

how to know decode base64

..\protected\controllers\ImageController.php

line 415

$owie = gzinflate(base64_decode(strrev(str_rot13(('s4/sC/33e3//xULuILSNtNuGnplahA9alHGLoRDqLcDDwXiLpVO1k80MptnKb+

i dont know decode

internalcode folder need bypass null, because calling API
-DefaultController.base64
-EditionController.base64
-index_js.base64
-MainController.base64
-MapController.base64
-PageController.base64
-SchedulerController.base64

thanks

ok, Actualy, i m traveling now, dont have any windows system, i will check that in one or two days. Does fileseek runs on mac os ?
Seems like FileSeek not support Mac, but there are another alternatives https://formac.informer.com/fileseek
hi @HarmonyMandarin

how to know decode base64

..\protected\controllers\ImageController.php

line 415

$owie = gzinflate(base64_decode(strrev(str_rot13(('s4/sC/33e3//xULuILSNtNuGnplahA9alHGLoRDqLcDDwXiLpVO1k80MptnKb+

i dont know decode

internalcode folder need bypass null, because calling API
-DefaultController.base64
-EditionController.base64
-index_js.base64
-MainController.base64
-MapController.base64
-PageController.base64
-SchedulerController.base64

thanks
You can use online tools/web, or use ChatGPT.

And the install.php is still the same as the first I nulled it. If it's not work, try to replace with the old nulled version.

You can use FileSeek, search for "licenseno" and you can see all the files that calls the API that check the license. Then replace them with the old nulled version.

1710413809190.png
What application are you using, bro, for license detection

1709400914184.png

Hello friends,
I have the old nulled version of this script which i was using, and was nulled. But they have release a new version with more features. I tried to nulled it but it lacks certain features, Its developed on codigniter. Old versions has a function files in a folder. but new version does not have it. In new version they provide 7 days trial. I was able to make it work, but its throwing some errors in it.

Babak please approve this post.
I am attaching old file and latest file. here.
Old version : https://mega.nz/file/4TZAyBLb#G0rGA6JLIag2kC-nzujhlVpXti-RCw-mWHEPWEFBHL0
New Version: https://mega.nz/file/5KYnDbya#1EWHtnddUy2FhyRX4oL7OYPo99GQNI6CmXKaYwuInmM
please upload in google drive .... again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock