• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Approved Can someone null this Epaper desk Script ?

hi @HarmonyMandarin

how to know decode base64

..\protected\controllers\ImageController.php

line 415

$owie = gzinflate(base64_decode(strrev(str_rot13(('s4/sC/33e3//xULuILSNtNuGnplahA9alHGLoRDqLcDDwXiLpVO1k80MptnKb+

i dont know decode

internalcode folder need bypass null, because calling API
-DefaultController.base64
-EditionController.base64
-index_js.base64
-MainController.base64
-MapController.base64
-PageController.base64
-SchedulerController.base64

thanks
I
hi @HarmonyMandarin

how to know decode base64

..\protected\controllers\ImageController.php

line 415

$owie = gzinflate(base64_decode(strrev(str_rot13(('s4/sC/33e3//xULuILSNtNuGnplahA9alHGLoRDqLcDDwXiLpVO1k80MptnKb+

i dont know decode

internalcode folder need bypass null, because calling API
-DefaultController.base64
-EditionController.base64
-index_js.base64
-MainController.base64
-MapController.base64
-PageController.base64
-SchedulerController.base64

thanks
I have already decoded these files, but there is no code, acctualy this has api calls which gets functions from remote server to function. In old version code there is a folder /functions/ which has all decoded functions. but only i could not find is index_js.php function which is responsible for frontend clipper feature for epaper.

Old version is already decoded by me by comparing new version. and its working perfectly fine. anyone can use it. but the frontend epaper clipping feature is not working because it has some function which is been called from api. and not locally, thats why its not working.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock