• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
@Babak

Rank Math package updated with new free Rank Math v1.0.81.1

Behind block as is Agency version as @Kao X3 previous version and not Pro as main download is.

New version is only the free version, so you can update your own from WordPress and simply carry on using Pro from main download from @Babak

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I've said this before. I guess users wanted to say that it is to appear authoritative to trust someone. It's upsetting. Because @Babak downloads the posts and shares them as they are. It's really funny that kids don't understand this.

That's why I stopped posting. I'm just watching from afar :)

A new update of the free plugin is available, that's correct.

I updated the free plugin from the WordPress repository and now I get the following notification in WP Dashboard: Rank Math Pro is installed but not activated yet. Activate now. It only takes 20 seconds!
They have moved code from Free to Pro in this latest version, so needs to be altered.

@Babak I will repost zip files when sorted so you can alter main download.

Reactions: apollosk
just installed pro zip separately (update rank math as usual) and when asking for activation i just provide old login details (email or user name for rank math) and connecting to google analytics it's working fine. so i think it's a working edition. although yet to check with FB sharing as i was getting error (not showing my post feature image) with webp in FB debugger in rank math pro 3.0.4.
i am on PHP 8.1.1 with wordpress 5.9
so thanks babak for nice work :)-
Thanks!

Updated to the ...1.1 version of base Rank Math tonight. Had already unzipped both files and only installed the Pro version while doing natural WordPress update on the base RM.

Took your advice and just.. "logged in" to activate my account with a random FB account of mine and then clicked on "connect" after being redirected back to the WP backend. Everything's working fine.

Round of applause to Babak for being the GOAT in top tier plugins & themes for the developer on a budget

Thanks!

Updated to the ...1.1 version of base Rank Math tonight. Had already unzipped both files and only installed the Pro version while doing natural WordPress update on the base RM.

Took your advice and just.. "logged in" to activate my account with a random FB account of mine and then clicked on "connect" after being redirected back to the WP backend. Everything's working fine.

Round of applause to Babak for being the GOAT in top tier plugins & themes for the developer on a budget
1.1 work with this nulled pro ?
so i only need update my free 8.1 ?

@Babak @BlakenFist

Nulled package returned

seo-by-rank-math.1.0.82n
seo-by-rank-math-pro-v3.0.6n

seo-by-rank-math-pro-v3.0.6n
v3.0.6 February 9, 2022
Improved: Plugin performance by removing duplicate queries
Improved: Made several significant code improvements in the Analytics Module that have made the plugin even FASTER and lighter
Fixed: Incompatibility with the WP Schema PRO plugin
Fixed: Sitemap was not showing the Images added in the ACF’s Flexible content field
Fixed: Bottom Center thumbnail overlay position was not working
Fixed: JS errors appearing on Analytics page for some installations

seo-by-rank-math.1.0.82n
No changelog details as v1.0.8 only released two hours ago, still on previous v1.0.81.1

Attachments

• Rank Math Babiato Package.zip
    3 MB · Views: 842
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock