• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
Guys, I am getting error when I share a post a Facebook. The image is not displaying. I deactivated only pro version and everything seems to work, but when I activate pro version it gives error in Facebook debugger. Do you think there is a problem with nulling? Anyone else with the same issue?

Guys, I am getting error when I share a post a Facebook. The image is not displaying. I deactivated only pro version and everything seems to work, but when I activate pro version it gives error in Facebook debugger. Do you think there is a problem with nulling? Anyone else with the same issue?
It's your settings :)
Nulled version only eleminates the setup wizard & actives the Agency plan
If there are limitations inside nulled version, it means that it's only active in Genuine License. You can find solution by contacting @CyberDeviL or @BlakenFist for the genuine one instead of blaming here :)

Reactions: bobsmith
If there are limitations inside nulled version, it means that it's only active in Genuine License. You can find solution by contacting @CyberDeviL or @BlakenFist for the genuine one instead of blaming here :)
or,
I want to add, you can buy the product. (Like me!)
You haven't learned yet that NULL versions won't work 100%. If you think about it, I think you should remove all Null versions on your site as soon as possible!

• Haha
or,
I want to add, you can buy the product. (Like me!)
You haven't learned yet that NULL versions won't work 100%. If you think about it, I think you should remove all Null versions on your site as soon as possible!
For me, SEO, page builder & funnels are 3 resources that shouldn't use nulled version on live sites :)

Reactions: Babak
Thank you, i checked what you said and you were right. The problem was that I activated a watermark when sharing posts in FB and Facebook is now blocking my posts for this reason. I deactivated this option and now it works great.
Note, I wasn´t blaming, you guys actually do a great job. I was asking because I have noticed that some authors change the way their plugin or theme works and sometimes the way to null changes. But you were right, the error was on my settings. It just happened that just when I had updated RankMath, Facebook decided to start blocking my posts for adding watermarks and it seemed like RankMath was the problem when it really was that Facebook didn´t want me to put watermarks on my post images.

Last edited:
Looks like the plugin is showing as not activated on the backend

Installed both versions from the zipped file after I updated WordPress to the newest version and PHP is newest, 8.0 I believe?

Any idea what I could do to fix it? Wondering if it would be easier to revert back and stay with the activated licensed 3.0.4 version or if that would cause more damage than non licensed version that's been updated along with the newest WordPress update?

-

Weird enough, while typing out this comment I went back to the backend and didn't see any banner of 3.0.5 not being licensed anymore, so it may have just taken a minute for it to fully process, but just wanted to throw my 2 cents by submitting the comment in case there's a potential hidden error or anyone else might panic seeing a nulled SEO plugin not nulled after install.

Thanks Babak, you the man!

Installed both versions from the zipped file after I updated WordPress to the newest version and PHP is newest, 8.0 I believe?

Any idea what I could do to fix it? Wondering if it would be easier to revert back and stay with the activated licensed 3.0.4 version or if that would cause more damage than non licensed version that's been updated along with the newest WordPress update?

-

Weird enough, while typing out this comment I went back to the backend and didn't see any banner of 3.0.5 not being licensed anymore, so it may have just taken a minute for it to fully process, but just wanted to throw my 2 cents by submitting the comment in case there's a potential hidden error or anyone else might panic seeing a nulled SEO plugin not nulled after install.

All fine my end when tested it 😁

Untitled.png

• Love
Reactions: Babak

-

just installed pro zip separately (update rank math as usual) and when asking for activation i just provide old login details (email or user name for rank math) and connecting to google analytics it's working fine. so i think it's a working edition. although yet to check with FB sharing as i was getting error (not showing my post feature image) with webp in FB debugger in rank math pro 3.0.4.
i am on PHP 8.1.1 with wordpress 5.9
so thanks babak for nice work :)-

Reactions: gringoaz and Babak
Let's see if it's just me
When you try to publish something with the latest update you get an error?

Note it is not the version of babak since the one in the wordpress repository also has the same problem

A new update of the free plugin is available, that's correct.
@Babak

Rank Math package updated with new free Rank Math v1.0.81.1

Behind block as is Agency version as @Kao X3 previous version and not Pro as main download is.

New version is only the free version, so you can update your own from WordPress and simply carry on using Pro from main download from @Babak

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I updated the free plugin from the WordPress repository and now I get the following notification in WP Dashboard: Rank Math Pro is installed but not activated yet. Activate now. It only takes 20 seconds!

A new update of the free plugin is available, that's correct.

I updated the free plugin from the WordPress repository and now I get the following notification in WP Dashboard: Rank Math Pro is installed but not activated yet. Activate now. It only takes 20 seconds!

Yes I just went back to main download here and updated free and had same message.

Let me check Pro version and come back as soon as.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock