• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool

Rank Math Pro - BEST WordPress SEO Tool v.3.0.60

No permission to download
The free version is available on the rank Math website
Free version also on WordPress plugin page too. 😉

Yes, needs nulling.

1. Open: seo-by-rank-math/includes/admin/class-admin-helper.php
2. Go to line 161 "public static function is_plan_expired() {"
3. Add "return false;" directly below that line.
4. Open: seo-by-rank-math/includes/helpers/class-conditional.php
5. Go to line 84 "public static function is_site_connected() {"
6. Add "return true;" directly below that line.

Done.
Thanks for your advices my friend, well done.
But if you download the the nulled version of Rank Math from here the modification is not like the above steps.

The free version is available on the rank Math website
Thanks for sharing the link, I have rank math free and pro on my website.
My concern is that the free version required nulling or not?
As I have mentioned I have compared the Free version nulled by babiato and the free version from WordPress repository, file by file and the only file that was different was stats.js.
So my question is the nulling has been done on Pro version of the plugin or the free version is also required to be nulled?

The free version does need nulling, if you simply update free through WordPress updates then you break the nulling.

There are a good few programmes that will compare zip files and you can simply compare the free and nulled versions yourself to see where the changes are.

If you are unsure about nulling it yourself, then simply just grab here.
As I have mentioned to you I have done the same thing, I have good software to compare the nulled and untouched version of this plugin. ( I used beyond compare program)
When I compared the two plugins I understand that the version here is the same as the untouched version of the plug in :) . @Babak
I think the nulled version that uploaded here is not actually nulled since I have checked it with the steps that my friend said @PeteD.

I think the nulled version that uploaded here is not actually nulled since I have checked it with the steps that my friend said @PeteD.
The latest free version uploaded here is not nulled. I just compared them myself. All you have to do is follow my instruction for the free version, that activates Rank Math, and then use the nulled pro version from here.

Reactions: Ehsanfar
Oh my butchered brain, I have been busy with beers and football all afternoon/evening culminating with Chelsea winning Club World Cup and all along I have been thinking about different plugin 🤣🤣🤣

So yes to put it straight, you can use the free version of Rank Math and just update the Pro version from here. I just do it as a package so that it is all together and you don't get any issues with either version.

Like for example installing a newer version of Free and finding that the existing Pro version will not work as it is too low to work with Free, or the other way around.

I blame my head being too into the days football matches, apologies for confusing you all 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Rank Math SEO Pro Version: 3.0.11
untoched

Attachments

• seo-by-rank-math-pro.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: dbbuda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock