• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application

Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application 5.2

No permission to download
Hi there,

I am giving you the patch file for nulling it. I hope it will help everyone to null this script in even future updates also. 😇

@White Devil bro Check it and get back to me if any issue persist 😊

Enjoy! 😉

Attachments

• patch.zip
    53.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: White Devil
Reactions: mlm and Teamvoid
White Devil updated Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application with a new update entry:

Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application & Capture Leads

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

## [3.7.0] – 2021-03-19### Introducing
# Bulk actions on manage posts area in admin panel.
# Bulk actions on manage users area in admin panel.
# Search feature in manage users area.

### Added
# Elegant Theme added WhatsApp Share...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: diben and ByAzap06
password??
NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

Hoiw Can I Upload 9 Resources, bring nulled think from -removed- or i need to purched it and share it here?
if i can pay for it you will not see me here. this is a usless rule please @Babak what is this it doesn't make sense

Last edited by a moderator:
Quizier v3.7.0 nulled without password in the package download at will!

👇👇👇👇

This is what happens when you try to be nice (this was posted right after your post)
2021-03-20 18_51_30-Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application v3.7.0.png

If they just reshare without giving credits is not such big issue like selling it on your back.

This is the reason why some resources are password protected or have requirements to download. Mind that in the future.

Hoiw Can I Upload 9 Resources, bring nulled think from -removed- or i need to purched it and share it here?
if i can pay for it you will not see me here. this is a usless rule please @Babak what is this it doesn't make sense

You brag in your signature that you are offering webmaster services. I find it hard to believe that you don't have access to resources.
About the sites you've mentioned (and you should read the rules regarding third party websites) are the reason this is happening. Feel free to wait for updates there (whenever they get to get them from Babiato)

Edit: and please tell me that you ACTUALLY USED everything you downloaded by now from Babiato and you didn't share anything anywhere. Again I find it hard to believe someone that downloads over 15 scripts in one day and use them all.

2nd Edit: as one of my fellow moderators said "we all are leechers without exception" but some just lack common sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: diben
You brag in your signature that you are offering webmaster services. I find it hard to believe that you don't have access to resources.
About the sites you've mentioned (and you should read the rules regarding third party websites) are the reason this is happening. Feel free to wait for updates there (whenever they get to get them from Babiato)

Edit: and please tell me that you ACTUALLY USED everything you downloaded by now from Babiato and you didn't share anything anywhere. Again I find it hard to believe someone that downloads over 15 scripts in one day and use them all.
iam not developer but offering managed cloud and website making. this is why iam using this resources in my own vps server and making labs to optimisation this websites and making modification if needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dailyfans
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock