• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application

Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application 5.2

No permission to download

Yk01y

Sep 23, 2022
Estonia
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application - Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application

photo_2020-12-02_14-19-52.jpg

## [2.3.0] – 2020-11-10
### Introducing
# Posts search option in admin area.

### Fixed
# Now transfer posts will automatically transfer translations with post.
# Chrome Browser fixed CSFR token mismatch issue on post embed.

### Added
# Added an option under Settings > General > Quiz to set custom time to switch to quiz next question.

Read more about this resource...

White Devil updated Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application with a new update entry:

Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application & Capture Leads

## [3.1.0] – 2020-12-17### Added
# Added Facebook oEmbed setting to enable Facebook/Instagram oEmbed, go to Settings > General > oEmbed and enter
Facebook oEmbed access token.

### Fixed
# Fixed the bug on badges pages.
# Fixed an error during install process.

### Updated
# Updated Laravel to v8.19.0 and other packages.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Lenok and Babak
White Devil updated Quizier Multipurpose Viral Application with a new update entry:

## [3.5.0] – 2021-01-15
### Fixed
# Fixed asycn widgets bottom margin issue.

### Added
# Comments plugin now have recent/popular comments widget.
# Verify User account and show badge in profile.

### Updated
# Updated Laravel to v8.22.1 and other packages.
# Quizier is now compatible with PHP 8.
# Updated scripts libraries.

Reactions: Babak

NB: AS NOW A DAYS OUR RESOURSES ARE COPIED BY CODELIST WITHOUT BEIGN GIVING CREDITS TO OUR EFFORT SO FILES ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED AND PASSWORD WILL SHARE TO FEW REPUTED PEOPLES ONLY THOSE WHO ARE OLD AND MIN 9 RESOURSES THEY HAVE OTHER PLZ DONT PM OR COMMENT TRY TO BRING UR OWN RESOURSES.
OTHER WISE THE USER OF CODELIST COMMENT HERE AND COMMIT THAT HE WILL GIVE CREDITS TO OUR EFFORT WILL MAKE OPEN WITHOUT PASSWORD BEWARE I HAVE 35 ACCOUNT IN CODELIST ALL WILL BE...

Reactions: bobikzoza
en het kan me niet schelen met of zonder wachtwoord, ik probeer het zelf in te stellen ... en ik begrijp dat je het probeert en dat je handen geld verdienen ... het wachtwoord is dus het wachtwoord ... alleen begreep ik niet hoe het wachtwoord te bedriegen :sneaky:
English?

en het kan me niet schelen met of zonder wachtwoord, ik probeer het zelf in te stellen ... en ik begrijp dat je het probeert en dat je handen geld verdienen ... het wachtwoord is dus het wachtwoord ... alleen begreep ik niet hoe het wachtwoord te bedriegen :sneaky:
and i don't care with or without password i try to set it myself ... and i understand you try and your hands make money ... so the password is the password ... only i didn't understand how to cheat the password===is this what u mean

do u justify your statement where i have mentioned to make money for the password @slvrsteele he got a Badge of trusted Uploader chk out his statement i don't know if he is saying same/or not just translated in google...if so then plz justify "and i understand you try and your hands make money"

Sorry, the yandex translator can't handle it ... Yes and I'm stupid :p :p
I meant that you are trying for us ... and someone takes and sells your scripts on other sites

Sorry, the yandex translator can't handle it ... Yes and I'm stupid :p :p
I meant that you are trying for us ... and someone takes and sells your scripts on other sites
You should use GTranslate as most of the users. Rate of error is lower when use the same translator.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock