• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FinBiz - Multipurpose Business Agency Platform

FinBiz - Multipurpose Business Agency Platform 2.1.0

No permission to download

Judge

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Apr 29, 2021
Judge submitted a new resource:

FinBiz - Multipurpose Business Agency Platform - Multipurpose business agency software

Finbiz is an exceptional multipurpose business agency software that has been expertly crafted using the Laravel framework, which provides a robust and scalable foundation for the software. This comprehensive software system is designed to cater to the diverse needs of modern business agencies, allowing the admin to manage services and sell subscriptions to customers with ease.

With its stunning themes, Finbiz offers the perfect solution for business agencies seeking to enhance their...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for your resource!

Kindly recheck "Sections" tab on admin panel, i found 500 server error for Blog, Brand, Team Member, & Testimonial Section.

Thank you!
You mean after installing? Sorry I don't use this script. However, these are the raw and untouched files. Try the previous version and then update, otherwise please wait for a new update!

Reactions: c3ntavo
You mean after installing? Sorry I don't use this script. However, these are the raw and untouched files. Try the previous version and then update, otherwise please wait for a new update!
Yes after installing. Cannot try previous version. Dont have one.

Is there a new password?

"Sorry, wrong password! Please try again or contact the original uploader."

FYI, password already provided by the author. You can fin on update tabs, or in this discussion.

And after recheck, password works perfectly.

Update: Still error for specific page that i mention before
Update: Problem solved!

For anyone facing this issue, try to disable the Open basedir on your PHP / server / panel.
This is caused by "file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s)" problem.

Hope this helpful. Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock