• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Yes, I haven't noticed anything that freezes on the script - apart from my brain with all this cold.

Ferb
well mate this is a good news so my nulled script is working just fine cheers then mate (y) mybe it's problem of the local host from my side

well mate this is a good news so my nulled script is working just fine cheers then mate (y)

Yes - also we had the problem of the empty files on php and admin folder - that now, together, have almost 100kb of code on it - the problem was really these empty files - apart from that the script showed me any error of activation - good job :)

I edited my previous post to mention it too :)

Ferb

Yes - also we had the problem of the empty files on php and admin folder - that now, together, have almost 100kb of code on it - the problem was really these empty files - apart from that the script showed me any error of activation - good job :)

I edited my previous post to mention it too :)

Ferb
Thanks bro, and for the files you mentions it's the random generated files ?

Guys I'm thinking of adding some features to this script like promotional banners items to be with video and images also adding some sales report like fast moving items.. anyone want to contribute and work with me ? and then we will share it again to the community.

I already start adding videos to the items so the user can upload a video or an image the video ofc will be limited to x.sec so we will have less load to the server

Reactions: p3ngu1n
Guys I'm thinking of adding some features to this script like promotional banners items to be with video and images also adding some sales report like fast moving items.. anyone want to contribute and work with me ? and then we will share it again to the community.

I already start adding videos to the items so the user can upload a video or an image the video ofc will be limited to x.sec so we will have less load to the server

Appreciate. Please go ahead, and share to the community. Good Thought

bro don't insert anything in your database just change values it's already their
I was just editing it to match your instruction,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-07 localhost MariaDB qr options phpMyAdmin 4 9 2(1).png
    Screenshot_2021-01-07 localhost MariaDB qr options phpMyAdmin 4 9 2(1).png
    84.4 KB · Views: 15
Thanks bro, added / on the admin settings and it works fine, the only concern I can't delete blog post

Welcome back :)

From what I've tested everything works now - please someone test it out and give some feedback :)

As @KangMus said double-check the site_url into the options table - there's also a site_url1 that I don't know what's made for, but I edited it to my address too. Also, check that the value of purchase_type remains 'pro' on a live server.

You also have to edit the file config.php in the includes folder to match your database details.

STILL UPLOADING PLEASE HOLD ONLINE - Just to give you an idea of how slow this internet is - I know I know, you don't have anything to do about it. Sorry.

Edit:

Edit0: Spoiler spoiler

Edit1: Special thanks to everyone involved in this - especially @rafongol for sharing the extended version of the script that I am now sharing without freezing on any action.

Edit3: I noticed now that some translation strings are missing on the frontend '{INVOICE_ADMIN_TAX_TYPE}' - I've only noticed this after uploading the script, and because my connection is slow I'll not bother to upload it again - just add this string on the lang file and translate it.
thx for the source, i can add category and delete user

Reactions: phineas
thanks for share after signup as a user when creat Catagory its keep loading on the category page and not add the category

please help to fix this
check screen shot

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    69.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock