• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi there

If you provide me the list of files, I can provide you the files that are missing from a regular license.

Ferb
I don't know exactly the missing files but i can share with you the script and you can see if there is any missing files is that ok ?

I don't know exactly the missing files but i can share with you the script and you can see if there is any missing files is that ok ?

Of course yes :) feel free to send a PM or post it here so we all can help

Ferb

Of course yes :) feel free to send a PM or post it here so we all can help

Ferb
Good, this is the script that I nulled it's fully functional please check it and see if there is any missing file or i miss any thing in the script that make it freeze.

QUICKQR v5.3

**The link will expired after 7 days.

TB: I upload the file through Filebin cuz I try to add as an attached file but it just removed after i uploaded.

1609888176769.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: phineas
Good, this is the script that I nulled it's fully functional please check it and see if there is any missing file or i miss any thing in the script make it freeze.

QUICKQR v5.3

TB: I upload the file through Filebin cuz I try to add as an attached file but it just removed after i uploaded.

1609888176769.png
thanks its working, for people that want import the sql dont forget to change site_url in database to your domain or localhost

thanks its working, for people that want import the sql dont forget to change site_url in database to your domain or localhost
Nice, please check if you can add a category in the menu cuz it's freezing with me when i try to add a category

Good, this is the script that I nulled it's fully functional please check it and see if there is any missing file or i miss any thing in the script make it freeze.

QUICKQR v5.3

1609888176769.png

Thank you for the post - I'll start checking it in about a hour - I'll be back here to post if it worked or if not, if I can find a way to make it work, I'll post it here too :)

Ferb

Reactions: rafongol
After installation CSS not working

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-06 QuickQR Digital Menu.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-06 QuickQR Digital Menu.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 27
Welcome back :)

From what I've tested everything works now - please someone test it out and give some feedback :)

As @KangMus said double-check the site_url into the options table - there's also a site_url1 that I don't know what's made for, but I edited it to my address too. Also, check that the value of purchase_type remains 'pro' on a live server.

You also have to edit the file config.php in the includes folder to match your database details.

STILL UPLOADING PLEASE HOLD ONLINE - Just to give you an idea of how slow this internet is - I know I know, you don't have anything to do about it. Sorry.

Edit:

Edit0: Spoiler spoiler

Edit1: Special thanks to everyone involved in this - especially @rafongol for sharing the extended version of the script that I am now sharing without freezing on any action.

Edit3: I noticed now that some translation strings are missing on the frontend '{INVOICE_ADMIN_TAX_TYPE}' - I've only noticed this after uploading the script, and because my connection is slow I'll not bother to upload it again - just add this string on the lang file and translate it.

Last edited:
Welcome back :)

From what I've tested everything works now - please someone test it out and give some feedback :)

As @KangMus said double-check the site_url into the options table - there's also a site_url1 that I don't know what's made for, but I edited it to my address too. Also, check that the value of purchase_type remains 'pro' on a live server.

You also have to edit the file config.php in the includes folder to match your database details.

STILL UPLOADING PLEASE HOLD ONLINE - Just to give you an idea of how slow this internet is - I know I know, you don't have anything to do about it. Sorry.

Edit:

Edit: Spoiler spoiler
There is no freezing problem when you add a new category in the menu or delete a user ?

There is no freezing problem when you add a new category in the menu or delete a user ?

Yes, I haven't noticed anything that freezes on the script - apart from my brain with all this cold.

Ferb

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock