• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickDate - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform By DoughouzForest

QuickDate - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform By DoughouzForest 1.7

No permission to download
I installed this script properly on my server but until I can't login nor create an account. Even my admin credentials is not working. hope everyone guide me to fix this issue thanks

Reactions: Marco89897
 Welcome Can any of you guys fix the script problem we can't get into the admin panel or create a new account seems to be having some bugs. We hope that someone with some experience in these matters will fix this script for us and re-upload it to us so that we can install it and enter the admin panel smoothly. Thank you.

How about private photos? I can't see this option. WWWM?

Attachments

• загружено (1).jpg
    загружено (1).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 34
No, this is not a license problem (the script works fine without it :cool:).
I already wrote to you about it on telegram.
Can you help me i have same problem login not working it take me back to homepage after i login

For those who are having difficulties logging in, returning to the login screen. Note that you are using SSL certificate, otherwise you will face login difficulties.

Reactions: workshopgomel
Love this script, Woking fine
If you don't mind me asking, can you filter users by location? My installation works fine but it does not filter users by location and I don't know what I have to do to achieve it, do you know if there is a way to achieve it? Thank you

updated QuickDate - The Ultimate PHP Dating Platform By DoughouzForest with a new update entry:

v1.7 [21/12/2022]

NB: The redirect is aimed at supporting the uploader
  • ADDED support for PHP 8.1.*
  • ADDED the ability to disable a language.
  • ADDED webp support.
  • ADDED subscribe to newsletters on home page.
  • ADDED the ability to set minimum withdrawal amount.
  • ADDED new modern design for "love" theme.
  • ADDED deny username system.
  • ADDED BACKBLAZE cloud storage.
  • ADDED developer mode.
  • ADDED ffmpeg debuuger.
  • ADDED flutterwave payment method.
  • ADDED age restriction system...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Does this require nulling, was considering to do a test install, but if needs nulling, will just wait...

And thanks in advance for info.

Reactions: hyper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock