• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickDate v1.2.2 - dating site script

macrobert

Trusted Uploader
Nov 2, 2018
QuickDate is the best way to create your own dating site! Image loading, high performance and features, WoWonder integration, user profile, powerful admin panel, beautiful and modern design, credit system: the user can purchase credits to use it in messages, gifts, likes.
User Features
  • Upload Images: Upload any image from your device and share it online with other users
  • High Performance & Capability: PixelPhoto can handle any amount of vidoes / images easily, with a very high performance and speed.
  • WoWonder Integration: With one click, user can login to your site using WoWonder Social Network.
  • Like: User can like users in find match page.
  • User Profile: User can create his own profile and upload unlimted images.
  • SEO friendly: SEO friendly links, and HTML code that Google will love!
  • Powerful Admin panel: Manage settings, videos, design, and a lot more easily from our admin panel.
  • Powerful UI: Beautiful and modern design.
  • Pro System: User can get top features by subscribing to one of the script pro packages.
  • Credit System: User should purchase credit to use it on messages, gifts, likes. etc
and much more…
Requirements:
PHP 5.5 or Higher.
MySQLi.
GD Library.
mbstring.
cURL.
allow_url_fopen.
A cronjob should run every 5 mintues, for file “cornjob.php”
Updates
Version 1.2.2 [2019/20/05]
  • [Fixed] API issues.
  • [Fixed] few reported bugs.

Download QuickDate v1.2.2 - dating site script

Reactions: Babak and cyberksx
hi, here thats ok, but has one problem with some code, useractions , when you do the register something stopped on useractions, someone know how do i can fix it ?

so, thank you

Hi, friends, i found that version, that aparentely is better, so i will send the link mega.

QuickDate : https://mega.nz/#!CEkyUCyQ!FJlLkNEJBfWHbE3ac-PhyI36qsKrEzPJDtWRwxeaFF4

if you have problems with the e-mail go to : themes/default/emails/auth/activate.php , and change the file "activate.php"

Here i will share my simple email that im using - https://mega.nz/#!iAkkFSjB!8LAMeScRhsbXTy4WXNYsBPQAHReDxt2qrjYQjg8zdK0

if you have other e-mail, more bealtiful, that its ok on quick date, please share with me, couse , this is only form that execute good on gmail, outlook, and others...so...

if you can help me, i just say, thank you. :)

so have fun now with quickdate script.

try my test website, i think have a new some bug...i will post a new code. sorry.

Last edited:
this theme, even is the same of codecanyon, has soo many bugs, and its expensive, dont try buy on codecanyon is the same code... im trying correct this theme bugs, and if you can help me, try too...thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock