• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickDate 1.2.2 All OK

xx85

Feb 18, 2019
Hi, friends, i found that version, that aparentely is better, so i will send the link mega.

QuickDate : https://mega.nz/#!CEkyUCyQ!FJlLkNEJBfWHbE3ac-PhyI36qsKrEzPJDtWRwxeaFF4

if you have problems with the e-mail go to : themes/default/emails/auth/activate.php , and change the file "activate.php"

Here i will share my simple email that im using - https://mega.nz/#!iAkkFSjB!8LAMeScRhsbXTy4WXNYsBPQAHReDxt2qrjYQjg8zdK0

if you have other e-mail, more bealtiful, that its ok on quick date, please share with me, couse , this is only form that execute good on gmail, outlook, and others...so...

if you can help me, i just say, thank you. :)

so have fun now with quickdate script.

Spamming your own sales site are you...? Reported.

You are misery guy. Is not spammy. Is like a group buy the site, when complete some buys then download for free, you can check the free categories in the site.

You are misery guy. Is not spammy. Is like a group buy the site, when complete some buys then download for free, you can check the free categories in the site.

What you did should no way be repeated again, i know what you posted - but I should not get any more report on you . . .

It's like I'm selling my own WP ROCKET on some other third-party website & promoting the links here claiming as GROUP BUY 😂🤣😅:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Please, refrain from such lame excuses .

Reactions: ibrahim and GARAYEV
i dont know if have bugs or others problems and you need unlock to use

Wait some minutes becouse the files are uploading.
so. we dont need o pay for this here on babiato forum.

Please, every you have scripts to share, share free, this is what this comunity are.
hi @xx85 thank god i found you. i have download this but i noticed the new version came up v1.3.2. can you share that. Also wondering is this nulled script or i need licence to use it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock