• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[QUESTION] How to null ModulesGarden Modules?

GlupiKox

Aug 5, 2022
Hello dear community.
I wanted to ask about tips how to null ModulesGarden Modules.
I know that those modules have a lot of checks such as this one for check if file with licence check got modified
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Also I know that removing checking licence is not hard when we will remove first check mentioned above.
During trying null module ResellersCenter I had some issues that after removing IonCube from ALL files in this module I had problems with making this module working.
Any suggestions or advices?
All help welcome

@Edit
This is error message from logs after uploading decrypted module with removed licence check and removed checks of modified main .php file
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock