• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to access download links? (Newcomer question)

panomitrius

Jan 16, 2024
I can't seem to find a way to access download links. I'm wondering if I'm suppose to wait or earn access in some way, or how this works?

I'm new to the forum and I've read the rules and intro messages, searched around the forum but can't seem to find any info that there should be any restriction apart from 3 downloads per day for the first couple of weeks. No posts, as they're visible me, have any clickable download links.

Last edited:
Same, it's a confusion.
I get the download button when I click something from Google search results but I don't know it is located actually

Oh, it seems to be an UI thing. Just realized the download link is found on the very top of the page, and not in the actual posts. Seems to work!

Near the top of the post page on the right hand side is a yellow-orange button that says "Download."
Although in some threads a newer or nulled version is posted at various times by users. So if you want to keep up with a thread, click on the "Watch" link, next to the "Jump to New" link.

Hi there, welcome to the community.

We get it, sometimes it's hard to adapt to new platforms - attached is a screenshot of the resource page, and red circled is the download button to download the last version uploaded - you also can download older versions on the "History" tab (on the same resource page - rounded in white on the screenshot).

Phineas

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 5
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock