• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Question about sharing a theme in a private circle with fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

lime

May 2, 2022
Hello!

I had troubles with finding a wordpress theme here on babiato and i bought it yesterday from themeforest.

I want to share it with you guys, but also i want to put a small fee on it because it was too much money for me. But i finally have it.

Sharing it for free hurts my wallet way too much and my next paycheck comes on 10th of next month, and it is not that much because I work as a garbage collector. I know i made a huge mistake buying this theme.

What would you recommend me to do?

(I dont know where to post, hope it is the right thread)

• Wow
Reactions: Mscv50 and Medw1311
Imagine just asking a THING and getting blamed after. 🤣🤣🤣 dont take it personally, i needed just an answer, dude.

Downloading them didnt made me any profit or so. As I’ve said, I’ll make it public sooner or later. It is a 110$ resource after all.

Read again the first post and talk after. 😁 You’ll understand my situation this time maybe.

Imagine just asking a THING and getting blamed after. 🤣🤣🤣 dont take it personally, i needed just an answer, dude.

Downloading them didnt made me any profit or so. As I’ve said, I’ll make it public sooner or later. It is a 110$ resource after all.

Read again the first post and talk after. 😁 You’ll understand my situation this time maybe.
Well, you're not able to make sells on the forum, but you still having a few options....
Share the item here for free, share the item with one paying shortlink...

Or just keep it for yourself as I'm doing with one of the most wanted codes, and cry for making the mistake of paying a huge amount for a digital resource knowing there's no refund after download.
1607247973353-png.55193

Reactions: lime
Maybe release it for free and do as @HoaBinh suggested and paste a 'BuyMeACoffee' link so people can donate to you. Then entice people in donating by saying that "donors get updates 1 week before everyone else".

Other than that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: MrWolf and lime
Well, you're not able to make sells on the forum, but you still having a few options....
Share the item here for free, share the item with one paying shortlink...

Or just keep it for yourself as I'm doing with one of the most wanted codes, and cry for making the mistake of paying a huge amount for a digital resource knowing there's no refund after download.
1607247973353-png.55193

Maybe release it for free and do as @HoaBinh suggested and paste a 'BuyMeACoffee' link so people can donate to you. Then entice people in donating by saying that "donors get updates 1 week before everyone else".

These! These are the answers I am talking about! I wasn’t thinking about doing it like this, thank you so much guys! Thank you again! I will do it like that!

Then entice people in donating by saying that "donors get updates 1 week before everyone else".

Not allowed!

Something new I learned today, didn't know we can put a "buy me a coffee" link on posts :oops:. I'm getting ready to be rich 🤑
And not in posts just your signature, which technically is in all posts haha

Nobody is blaming or judging anybody here.

@Medw1311 has just made a valid point that you expect members to pay for your one item and yet you quite happy downloaded over one hundred items all for free.

Would you have paid for all of those one hundred plus downloads you have got here for free, I highly doubt that for one instance.

To me you have brought that and thought to yourself that you could come here and sell it on, even at just $1 a sale and recoup your money and make some on top.

However, you can't have it both ways, you take for free and you give for free.

You will see that we have members here who have shared resources that cost a lot more than yours and they have done that for free.

I have said before and I will say it again, if you are working with clients then you can factor in the cost of any theme or plugin into their costings, and depending on your client list you can spread that cost around them, so in theory they are paying your monthly or yearly charges.

However, if you are doing it purely for yourself, then you just have to bite your lip and pay for it yourself to have it genuine, or you go down the nulled route and use a nulled version which works until either you can't get latest versions nulled anymore or you have issues with it etc that you can't fix as their support won't fix nulled copies.

With regards to selling here, if you want to ever sell anything then that will only happen in the marketplace and you would need to meet our requirements as set out here.

And with @Medw1311 or @Deepansh checking, I guess you not made the best start there either.

This thread is done and locked.

• Love
Reactions: lime and Medw1311
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock