• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Purchased & Working] NextHour 2.8.2 + App

[QUOTE = "alexmisaila, bài đăng: 231492, thành viên: 64857"]
Tôi không biết liệu người đã chia sẻ bản cập nhật có bản sao hợp pháp của tệp hay không .... Dù sao, ở đây bạn có bản cập nhật chính thức được tải xuống ngay bây giờ từ codecanyon. Tệp rar không được chỉnh sửa, tệp tôi có khi nhấp vào donwload, đó là tệp tôi đã tải lên:

Tải xuống:
[URL Unurl = "true"] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jo38ZUDuEI9dNOIczVzu-_BuFvvNPOjJ/ [/ URL]
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Nó hoạt động hay bị lỗi?

It is always like this, I mean why the web is not appear? I already set to 7.2 Php, set database and user, set env. but still like this...

Attachments

• 1597046526926.png
    1597046526926.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 26
[QUOTE = "alexmisaila, bài đăng: 231492, thành viên: 64857"]
Tôi không biết liệu người đã chia sẻ bản cập nhật có bản sao hợp pháp của tệp hay không .... Dù sao, ở đây bạn có bản cập nhật chính thức được tải xuống ngay bây giờ từ codecanyon. Tệp rar không được chỉnh sửa, tệp tôi có khi nhấp vào donwload, đó là tệp tôi đã tải lên:

Tải xuống:
[URL Unurl = "true"] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jo38ZUDuEI9dNOIczVzu-_BuFvvNPOjJ/ [/ URL]
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Nó hoạt động hay bị lỗi?
Nó hoạt động hay

I also shared original sourcecode from codecanyon :)

Screenshot_2020-08-10-10-12-51-909_com.android.chrome.jpg
Oh, ok... Then, I have nothing against your posts :)

No with web version dont work you need to wait to update developer this version because he change all the code in this :( and also use symphony api for app...
I don't have a codecanyon purchase account, maybe I want to use the APK I have to downgrade the web version to 2.8

Hey hello !
As an android app I decided to move the entire database from 2.9 down 2.8.
But unluckily I always get this error when transferring data using EditPlus.
Who can help me, I thank you.

Attachments

• error.txt
    106.6 KB · Views: 14
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock