• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Purchased & Working] NextHour 2.8.2 + App

hello man
I have tried with android apps that you share and everyone else's have the same bug.
(Failed to open output file 'C: \ Users \ dayz \ Desktop \ codecanyon-nRhxJMsN-next-hour-movie-tv-show-video-subscription-portal-cms-web-and-mobile-app \ Next Hour \ Nexthour Mobile App Flutter Files \ b
uild \ app \ intermediates \ flutter \ release \ flutter_assets \ packages / cupertino_icons / assets / CupertinoIcons.ttf '. The parent directory may not exist, or the user does not have permission to create
e this file.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'C: \ src \ flutter \ packages \ flutter_tools \ gradle \ flutter.gradle' line: 896

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ': app: compileFlutterBuildRelease'.
> Process 'command' C: \ src \ flutter \ bin \ flutter.bat '' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1m 39s
Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease' ...
Running Gradle task 'assembleRelease' ... Done 100.3s
Gradle task assembleRelease failed with exit code 1
)
I'm bored with this.
The only one source code that can run is

But when installed on the phone can not login or register.
Can you help me overcome this challenge?
thanks

y need to change flutter version to 1.12 + hotfix 5 or 7

thats all!

I think app has problems..

i compiled the app with "flutter run" as said in documentation.

but the home menu show no movies, i had 2 movies in the admin panel..

the only way to get to moveis is to search for it, and when i click on it, it gave me red screen flutter error

method '[ ]' was called on null.

i use flutter 1.17.2 stable

"Stripe " not allowing OTT like this.. I don;t know why people care.

but why there is no any FREE PLAN can add?

I dont know what is the problem i installed and all is working well also the app :( i use lastest update

can i just ask a few questions?

how did you get it working?

what server you used?
what flutter version + android studio version?
are you able to see movies in app homepage?
when you search for a movie inside the app, is there any error comes to you?
does your source code differ from author source code? (has fixes or something)

thanks

I think app has problems..

i compiled the app with "flutter run" as said in documentation.

but the home menu show no movies, i had 2 movies in the admin panel..

the only way to get to moveis is to search for it, and when i click on it, it gave me red screen flutter error

method '[ ]' was called on null.

i use flutter 1.17.2 stable

u need to downgrade ur flutter version to 1.17 stable
its hapent yo me , but whene i downgrade it , its fixed!
sorry for my eng!

can i just ask a few questions?

how did you get it working?

what server you used?
what flutter version + android studio version?
are you able to see movies in app homepage?
when you search for a movie inside the app, is there any error comes to you?
does your source code differ from author source code? (has fixes or something)

thanks

hi , bro just use good hosting ( support apache with php 7+ )
and about android app
use flutter version 1.17 stable
and run this cods on flutter terminal
flutter pub get
flutter packages get
flutter clean
it will work!
sorry for my eng!

hi , bro just use good hosting ( support apache with php 7+ )
and about android app
use flutter version 1.17 stable
and run this cods on flutter terminal
flutter pub get
flutter packages get
flutter clean
it will work!
sorry for my eng!

Thank you for your replay i managed to fix the issue but i don't think this app is good enough.

there is no free mode, the app lags, cannot download videos except if i upload it to main server. guess OXOO is more feaature rich

Thank you for your replay i managed to fix the issue but i don't think this app is good enough.

there is no free mode, the app lags, cannot download videos except if i upload it to main server. guess OXOO is more feaature rich

about download i test it, it dont show its downloading in first time but when u puse it and start again u will see its downloading, and about downloads its support only direct .mp4 urls!

please help me when i try to activate the payment gateway from API it won't get shown in the payment mode when we buying the package
only bank transfer are seeing when we enable all

Reactions: wxsiret
please help me when i try to activate the payment gateway from API it won't get shown in the payment mode when we buying the package
only bank transfer are seeing when we enable all

What is the link that you download the app + website from ?

download error

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

can you update the download link please.
Thank you

can't Donload, - 403 userRateLimitExceeded User rate limit exceeded
please upload another link

download error

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

can you update the download link please.
Thank you

To circumvent the download limit
Create a folder on your google drive
Upon opening the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jo38ZUDuEI9dNOIczVzu-_BuFvvNPOjJ/view
Click on the folder icon in the top right folder
Click the add another shortcut button
Navigate to the folder you created and then click the add another shortcut button here
The system will create a file shortcut inside the folder you created
Now make a request to download the folder (generally as a zip).
Google drive will compress and start the download with the file

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock