• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Purchased & Working] NextHour 2.8.2 + App

How do you know a new update is coming in a few days?.... My version had a lots of bugs, I don't know why, the seller didn't give me a reason.

:confused: I see.... Ok, I hope the new version works fine, because at this moment I've had to stop my project because of the bugs on the webscript and also some little things on the flutter app...

Nope man, I've downloaded the original files from codecanyon... I've paid for the script, isn't nulled..... It is for this reason that I don't understand why the script had a lots of bugs.... You can search on the posts of the nulled version that are here in babiato.... Error 500 after stripe payment, I had also the routes of the URLs from the main menu not working, loading the wrong pages etc....

//And what I'm sharing on the post is the script with all this bugs fixed (except the play button), and it's the purchased by me

1590230417018.png

What a cool guy this script!

Can you keep updated please?

Yes I saw your comment so I asked him if possible to help by posting the new updates

Thanks for your answer

Do you have the app? Because from what I had seen before on the forum I didn't have the app but only the script

From the rest, thank you and @alexmisaila

Sorry, I didn't see the app, I just saw that it had the script

The only bug that have the script now (I hope someone can help me to solve it) is that from the subscriber account (I've payed to test, if you assign from the admin panel everything works well) the play button from the series or movies has disappeared (but from the admin account the button is there).

I will install here and test

If you find something about it, comment here

Reactions: deajaypandu
Watch out malware in here . I remember you from black hat you did the same there till they kicked you off

Do not download

Reactions: miyojin
Watch out malware in here . I remember you from black hat you did the same there till they kicked you off

Do not download

I think you have some mental disorders.... I didn't post this anywere else than here, and as you can see I've purchased this script, isn't like the other sh*t from here downloaded with malware from prowebber,ru and posted.... I didn't got kicked from any blackhat forum becasue I don't use that type of trash forums, I respect myself.... I'm not like others.....

Put a screenshot with the "malware" you talk about. ;)

Mental disorder .Get a life what you try to do to people is sick we done need your type of people on here and I didn’t say you put this on blackhat I said you got kicked off there as you wouldn’t stop posting scripts with malware.

Yes I believe you purchased the script and then but the malware in there thinking we all stupid in stead you want us to believe you brought the script full of bugs you took it back to the seller who fixed them all for you except 1

How stupid do you think we are on here like the seller wouldnt have told you to get lost . They don’t take no script back on themeforest and fix them haha just for you

Get your sh** off here we don’t need it go back to blackhat with your sh**

DO NOT DOWNLOAD MALWARE

Mental disorder .Get a life what you try to do to people is sick we done need your type of people on here and I didn’t say you put this on blackhat I said you got kicked off there as you wouldn’t stop posting scripts with malware.

Yes I believe you purchased the script and then but the malware in there thinking we all stupid in stead you want us to believe you brought the script full of bugs you took it back to the seller who fixed them all for you except 1

How stupid do you think we are on here like the seller just wouldn’t have told you to get lost . They wouldn’t take no script back on themeforest and fix it hah just for you

Get your sh** off here we don’t need it go back to blackhat with your sh**

DO NOT DOWNLOAD MALWARE

As I've said, I don't use blackhat forums, or are you blind and didn't see that?... And also I create a new username for each forum, so stop talking sh**, you didn't see me anywere... I think you are friend with the other guy who doesn't have a life and care about what the people do on internet.

@Babak can you please make some order here?... I can't understand why in the world exists some retarded kids like this one, and the other one that deleted his replies....

// It's the same person, I can't remember the username, but I think you can see the deleted posts from this thread.
1590568223235.png

Last edited:

Do not download
Please provide proof of malware.

@
alexmisaila
Thing is its not showing member or movies after add them from admin area. It;s shows from the admin dashboard but when you click and it should be the list.. But the list is empty nothing there.

i know this is purchased as mention by thread creator, but i wanted to clear one thing, can others or me use this without purchase code?
i mean is this nulled to be working without purchase code?

share the update please 2.9 thanks
Hi, I've purchased this script a few weeks ago.... Honestly it was full of bugs, I've asked the seller to solve them, and after a lot of wasted time, he solved the issues, but left one and didn't answer me anymore. I don't think I'm gonna get my money back, but this is the real world....... Here are the working script and also the working app....

Working Script (upload all this to the host):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F5INtDnYeneY9IHbNmYg0p49V7GhgLtD
Working App:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_2cm4gU84i5zc6hZZyEnMYycfoAZ4OVx
Original FIles (Maybe you will need to overwrite the translations, and here also you have the database, documentation etc):

The only bug that have the script now (I hope someone can help me to solve it) is that from the subscriber account (I've payed to test, if you assign from the admin panel everything works well) the play button from the series or movies has disappeared (but from the admin account the button is there).

This is from the Admin
View attachment 36572
This is from the subscriber account
View attachment 36573

share the update please 2.9 thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock