• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP v7.11.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Can someone show me what it says here I have this problem but since I don't have an account I can't see an answer

other messages are hidden

When I wanted to change Logo, the save button didn't work.
This thread is not for theme support, but I would recommend disabling any plugins that don't go with the theme. After that, check it out.

Reactions: Osvaldo0123

Smart Thumbnails Cropping​

how to use​

i am not able to drag the focus point
please help

1672337558924.png

This is not a support page!
This topic has been unsupported and unupdated for over two years. The topic is outdated and has many problems. You need to change to any other theme that has support and is developing.

Full Package Untouched Link With Plugins
Changelong
please update link, because not work links, NoOne

And oh, there's Foxiz theme too..currently using on almost all my blog websites. Supremoweb.xyz, Techflaver.com wizavenue.com, etc
publisher theme is very nice theme but the devolopers are not serious they just dump it just like that, i have talk to them they said no more update , me i say alright bye 😭 🥹

• Sad
Reactions: Supremo DM
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock