• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP v7.11.0 Nulled

No permission to download
hello, as im aware, im afraid not, but the team is trying to make it as fast as possible.

I understand that but our team is working on a new update.

I dont know what else give expect this that it will be updated.

last answer trying to persuade the support hehehehe

Reactions: Behyar
Yesterday the problems started. No access to the server to check for updates. This is slowing down the admin panel. Support is silent and does not answer anything.
Either this is a sign of an update or the theme is dead.

well, I really think we should be thinking about something else some suggestions from other themes that have experience

I had to turn off all updates.
For a long time I have been considering a template on generatepress premium. It is the fastest and most flexible theme I have met.

Those who want to download this theme, please read my review in the 'Review' tab before using it.

Is any update About this theme 😒

No updates for the future?
yes i think

well, I really think we should be thinking about something else some suggestions from other themes that have experience
I had to turn off all updates.
For a long time I have been considering a template on generatepress premium. It is the fastest and most flexible theme I have met.
can I migrate without losing traffics?

Could someone please share an untouched version of this theme?
I checked in the history section and all links to prior untouched versions are dead.

Thanks in advance :)

• Love
Reactions: Auwal and Babak
I checked in the history section and all links to prior untouched versions are dead.

let me check

Full Package Untouched Link With Plugins
Changelong

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock