• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP

Publisher - Newspaper Magazine AMP v7.11.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Error: empty-template-content Template content is empty

{"action":"bf_ajax","reqID":"ajax_field","type":"panel","nonce":"1b77933347","callback":"Publisher_Page_Templates::ajax_add_template","bf_call_token":"017b968d59","template_id":"our-contributors-2"}

Error: empty-template-content Template content is empty

{"action":"bf_ajax","reqID":"ajax_field","type":"panel","nonce":"1b77933347","callback":"Publisher_Page_Templates::ajax_add_template","bf_call_token":"017b968d59","template_id":"our-contributors-2"}
What is the issue?

This is how I get an error while loading demo content

Attachments

• 1637085960161.png
    1637085960161.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 35
"Wp-Theme option" SQL Table going "overhead" and website loading too slow. any help?

Can someone confirm if the google search engine of this topic works or rather the google search plugin

I would recommend everyone, regardless of whether they have a license, to ask what they tell you because in the end they do not ask for which site or verify anything, just ask and they will answer regardless of whether you have a license or not

ask with another email full answer

hello, the team has been working on a huge update which most of the codes have been changed. so this is the gap reason, but it will be updated soon.

Reactions: Lekson and Auwal
ask with another email full answer

hello, the team has been working on a huge update which most of the codes have been changed. so this is the gap reason, but it will be updated soon.
It's been more than a year, but there is no confirmation that a new version is even in development. Ali, the author of the thread, even ignores return requests. They make money on the topic. No updates!!!

I understand that part but I only publish what I have investigated and yesterday they still said the same thing, and although what you say cannot be doubted

I understand that part but I only publish what I have investigated and yesterday they still said the same thing, and although what you say cannot be doubted
I've been using the theme since version 5. I have access to support and there are only promises. The issues are not being addressed. Bugs are not being fixed. There are no updates.
It's a shame, the theme is good, but it needs to be changed to a modern one.

Reactions: Osvaldo0123
You are correct that is so and I do not see how many explanations about it, but keep hope until the end

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock