• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please suggest best control panel for VPS server (4gb RAM and 2vcpu)

i m looking for a good light panel that works very well with the build in mail server (smtp imap)
i only interesting in a mail server in a low spec VPS
mail server must have alias and forwards via panel or ssh config files

any ideas ?

i m need it only for the mail server feature
no to sell webhost services

• cyberpanel , aapanel had issues (bugs) with mail server feature (2021 i had them ) today i dont know if they fix it today
  • fastpanel is good and light in small vps but had some problems with exim ...

i m need it only for the mail server feature
no to sell webhost services

• cyberpanel , aapanel had issues (bugs) with mail server feature (2021 i had them ) today i dont know if they fix it today
  • fastpanel is good and light in small vps but had some problems with exim ...
Go for aapanel. Its application stack has a mail server app. I haven't used it anywhere but all other services that I ever used, never had a problem

It won't disappoint you

i m using aapanel and i had several problems ..their support is terrible (forum or paid support)
fastpanel have better support (free support 30-2 h they help free ticket system)

because i need only the mail server with alias and forwards (also in that aapanel had problems in the past today i dont know ..)

• Love
Reactions: Indiweb
i m using aapanel and i had several problems ..their support is terrible (forum or paid support)
fastpanel have better support (free support 30-2 h they help free ticket system)

because i need only the mail server with alias and forwards (also in that aapanel had problems in the past today i dont know ..)
Appanel works fine and for me its one of the best free panel although they have poor support.

yes i know it i have use it in an older version of aapanel in 2021 (had many issues)

now i testing Cyberpanel very heavy for a low spec VPS (4 cpu 4 gb ram)
with zero working load
have forward yes
but no alias !!! ( go and make 100+ one by one ) lol

about aapanel have forwards only (and must create them one by one) i didn't fount alias ...

Fastpanel is lighter you can make fast alias in few seconds !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lakuma and nurdidy
I'm using for years Plesk + Contabo VPS following SEO friend advice I'm moving to HestiaCP + OVH VPS to cut expenses. I like Plesk but is complex, bigger, and costly.

I tested VestaCP but I like more HestiaCP (VestaCP fork).

I'm familiar with Nginx and Apache and not with Litespeed.

Reading this interesting treat I'm curious about Cyberpanel + Openlitespeed but I'm in the process to tune up the HestiaCP panel. I'm a rookie with Linux installations.

I've been using ispconfig for 10 years, now it seems to be stuck in time.

I looked for a light pannel dashboard, I manage client sites, I don't need a module for them.

The best for me

AApanel (debian 10, vps vultr 4vcpu 16gb) is working fine. It has 30 websites (all wordpress) hosted, running for 6 months without problems. It's running with nginx, php8.1, mariadb, redis, memcached.

WordOps (debian 10, vps vultr 4vcpu 16gb) also works fine, 2 months, 15 sites, running with no issues or bugs

I'm using Cyberpanel. It works and it has a very active community.

I'm using for years Plesk + Contabo VPS following SEO friend advice I'm moving to HestiaCP + OVH VPS to cut expenses. I like Plesk but is complex, bigger, and costly.

I tested VestaCP but I like more HestiaCP (VestaCP fork).

I'm familiar with Nginx and Apache and not with Litespeed.

Reading this interesting treat I'm curious about Cyberpanel + Openlitespeed but I'm in the process to tune up the HestiaCP panel. I'm a rookie with Linux installations.
After a few weeks, I'm working again on the new server. I found these videos that explain very well the differences between control panels I stand with HestiaCP at the end.

Which Method is Best? Cloud Server Setups Compared
CloudPanel Vs HestiaCP Vs aaPanel Vs Webinoly - Oracle ARM64 Setups Compared

Reactions: wolfx
Hey you can use plesk with digital ocean it’s totally free up to 3 domains. I think 3 websites for single vps is quit good
Best wishes

Use can use any control panel, that you know well and you are comfort with.
we have 11 pages with value information here
also in babiato we all Love , if you search you will find more related info to control panel
i m High suggest to search and try others control panel too if possible.

The correct questions will bring you to the answers you seek, and if you don't seek, you don't find them.

I finally stay with HestiaCP with OVH and left Contabo + Plesk. Very annoying work to tune up the server manually but now I understand the workflow with HestiaCP so I can save money compared to Plesk.

OVH takes me away from all the onetime fee IPs I have so. I don´t need OVH but for me now is a headache to migrate again the server.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock