• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please suggest best control panel for VPS server (4gb RAM and 2vcpu)

Cyberpanel as been audited by Cyber Security company (audited by rack911labs) and they updated their panel and fixed vulnerabilities, in this last month, if you are reviewing them long time ago, now is much much better.
yes... i was use build 1 and i leave it. stop using cyberpanel
but now build 2... very good panel and i will stick with it

how to get 10GB free of quic ? did i miss something ? i can found the free option

rack911labs<-- what is this ?
Sorry, Did you read the text?

they got audited by rack911labs and we did many changes to improve the security

Rack911labs is a CyberSecurity company with releases audits about Security, vulnerabilities, exploits in Services, Companys, networks and even Control Panel.

CyberPanel got audited by rack911labs and bugs and vulnerabilities have been fixed in last update 21 october 2021.

Sorry, Did you read the text?

they got audited by rack911labs and we did many changes to improve the security

Rack911labs is a CyberSecurity company with releases audits about Security, vulnerabilities, exploits in Services, Companys, networks and even Control Panel.

CyberPanel got audited by rack911labs and bugs and vulnerabilities have been fixed in last update 21 october 2021.
yes i read, but i just know about the rack911

are they credible ?

Believe me, Cyberpanel is the only panel with 100% support to Openlitespeed and Litespeed Enterprise stack. I mean to say is, Cyberpanel developers are ex-employee of Litespeed and know things better than the rest. Also, Litespeed web technology is the fastest as per benchmarks compared to Apache2 and NGINX.
Litespeed stack is paid platform whereas the free alternative Openlitespeed performs almost same in performance as Litespeed. The next free alternative is NGINX but NGINX is not recommended for large sites especially ecommerce because it will fail and give load issues.

Openlitespeed is the only best opensource/Free web technology to go for or else Litespeed Enterprise in paid category. These are Power and speed demons and your websites will skyrocket using it. Combine it with their QUIC cloud for free CDN of 10GB per month per website + free webp image conversions from server side and also free cache plugin which serves cache from server side. Server side implementations are way faster than script or php based frontend operations.

I have tried many panels in past including my first Centos web panel. I liked it for its free offering, but as I used it for over 3-4 months including their pro plan, I felt its not that good panel to rely upon.
Then tried Virtualmin, webmin, DirectAdmin, Plesk, aapanel, and many more to the list.
After trying out cyberpanel, I was truly impressed with the speed of the websites I hosted there and also the speed of their panel backend itself.

I have compared installing Openlitespeed with other panels vs Cyberpanel and I got better results with Cyberpanel + openlitespeed setup.

Also, currently it has been audited by rack911labs and hence its been one of the most secure free opensource panels available.
One query... Can i use wp rocket plugin with cyberpanel + openlitespeed.... ?? It will work good or not... Ya i have to use only litespeed cache plugin only with cyberpanel+openlitespeed... Please share ur experience...

One query... Can i use wp rocket plugin with cyberpanel + openlitespeed.... ?? It will work good or not... Ya i have to use only litespeed cache plugin only with cyberpanel+openlitespeed... Please share ur experience...
Using to much plugins for Cache or optimization with OpenLiteSpeed or even LiteSpeed Enterprise.

Can cause conflicts in your website, it may go offline, can create issues and incompatibility with some images, caching process etc.

I highly recommend you use for openlitespeed

litespeed cache wordpress is the best plugin for OpenLiteSpeed or LiteSpeed, because of compatibility.

ADVICE: Is not only the plugin that will make your website faster, the HARDWARE BEHIND IT, and the network of your Hosting provider and where you target audience lives, matter!!

WARNING: Don't overuse of Plugins it can create a hole of security problems and you may get hacked or compromised, upgrade or use a better hardware or hosting provider... Plugins helps, but doesn't do the magic work. Server side hardening is important (nginx hardening or apache, mysql tunning etc) redis cache, varnish cache etc... Hire a System Administrator.

Using to much plugins for Cache or optimization with OpenLiteSpeed or even LiteSpeed Enterprise.

Can cause conflicts in your website, it may go offline, can create issues and incompatibility with some images, caching process etc.

I highly recommend you use for openlitespeed

litespeed cache wordpress is the best plugin for OpenLiteSpeed or LiteSpeed, because of compatibility.

ADVICE: Is not only the plugin that will make your website faster, the HARDWARE BEHIND IT, and the network of your Hosting provider and where you target audience lives, matter!!

WARNING: Don't overuse of Plugins it can create a hole of security problems and you may get hacked or compromised, upgrade or use a better hardware or hosting provider... Plugins helps, but doesn't do the magic work. Server side hardening is important (nginx hardening or apache, mysql tunning etc) redis cache, varnish cache etc... Hire a System Administrator.
means only litespeed cache use with Cyberpanel with default settings.... ya some specific setting should use in litespeed cache plugin....?

how to get 10GB free of quic ? did i miss something ? i can found the free option

rack911labs<-- what is this ?
Just signup to QUIC.cloud and then when you install Litespeed cache plugin in wordpress, you will get option to link to your QUIC.cloud account and then you get access to 10GB free CDN per month per website.

About Rack911labs: https://rack911labs.ca/

means only litespeed cache use with Cyberpanel with default settings.... ya some specific setting should use in litespeed cache plugin....?
wprocket works fine but its a paid plugin and also it doesnt support many other things which litespeed cache plugin offers. For example, litespeed cache plugin has inbuilt webp image conversions and that too from server side which means it will convert all your website images from server level and wont add processing time on your website frontend for these conversions. Free CDN from QUIC.cloud, CSS compressions and many more.

And Litespeed cache is very powerful and best cache plugin if configured properly for your site. There is no best configuration settings because it varies from site to site. you need to figure out the best settings for your website by testing each settings for your website. The reason one may not suggest you any best configuration is that no sites are similar in nature due to its theme, plugins used on each site and other factors.
Hence try and test for your website on your own and get the best results.

• Love
Reactions: Indiweb
wprocket works fine but its a paid plugin and also it doesnt support many other things which litespeed cache plugin offers. For example, litespeed cache plugin has inbuilt webp image conversions and that too from server side which means it will convert all your website images from server level and wont add processing time on your website frontend for these conversions. Free CDN from QUIC.cloud, CSS compressions and many more.

And Litespeed cache is very powerful and best cache plugin if configured properly for your site. There is no best configuration settings because it varies from site to site. you need to figure out the best settings for your website by testing each settings for your website. The reason one may not suggest you any best configuration is that no sites are similar in nature due to its theme, plugins used on each site and other factors.
Hence try and test for your website on your own and get the best results.
Thanx for good explained reply... My mind getting changed... Now i will switch from fastpanel to cyberpanel... I tried cyberpanel before,but that time i was not satisfied... Now i will try again...

Thanx for good explained reply... My mind getting changed... Now i will switch from fastpanel to cyberpanel... I tried cyberpanel before,but that time i was not satisfied... Now i will try again...
It depends of hardware of your server

Please search "Cyberpanel requirements" of course if it uses 1GB RAM with your website + apache / nginx / MySQL / PHP not tunned or Hardening it Will consume, estimativa 1524MB = 1.5GB of RAM

If you case VPS with 4GB RAM is perfect.

• Sad
Reactions: Indiweb
It depends of hardware of your server

Please search "Cyberpanel requirements" of course if it uses 1GB RAM with your website + apache / nginx / MySQL / PHP not tunned or Hardening it Will consume, estimativa 1524MB = 1.5GB of RAM

If you case VPS with 4GB RAM is perfect.
My vps is 2cpu and 2gb ram... Means i have to upgrade...

Thats enough. But see if its from trusted provider.
Also major thing to look for in a vps is its network port speed. 1gbps port speed is very good to have.
Also check the cpu model used.
I m using Racknerd VPS rayzen 2cpu 2gb ram.... and working perfectly....

i trying to setup a web panel in ubuntu 20.04 arm based , i tried with Cyberpanel but it works only in x86_64 systems, any other ideas that works on a ubuntu 20.04 arm based system ?

i trying to setup a web panel in ubuntu 20.04 arm based , i tried with Cyberpanel but it works only in x86_64 systems, any other ideas that works on a ubuntu 20.04 arm based system ?
Try virtualmin or aapanel (but Openlitespeed stack wont install in it with arm)

Openlitespeed and litespeed doesnt support arm servers yet.

Cyberpanel offers only litespeed and Openlitespeed and hence it wont be installed in an ARM server.

in arm os systems like ubuntu 20 arm or oracle linux arm is any other panel except aapanel?
i have issues with it (aapanel) with some php7.4 extensions and the same with php80 extensions ..

Check the link of Changelogs, you can see last update of Cyberpanel is Dated: 21st October 2021

That means they got audited by rack911labs and we did many changes to improve the security.

Give a try now. Always choose a Panel with regular updates.

...aaaand again any error:

Random unknown errors. On fresh CentOS 7.7 at Kamatera.

Attachments

• no.jpg
    no.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barjakoub
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock