• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please suggest best control panel for VPS server (4gb RAM and 2vcpu)

Indiweb

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Oct 13, 2018
Heart
Please suggest me best control panel for VPS server for my wordpress sites, control panel should use/consume less server resources of server. Support apache and NGNIX. I can pay for Control Panel maximum 5 $ per month for atleast 10 WP sites. Panel should be easy to use and good in performance and fully stable and auto optimize for WP sites. I m not technical.
Ur suggestion will be helpful to me to choose good Control panel for my VPS server.
Thanx

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I can help with this or not. But you can try to use it with VEPP. Since you're not technical person, VEPP can handle almost everything for you. You can ask the requirement especially the Panel you ask.

For NGINX or Apache without using Panel, you can setup this yourself. And if you use panel, cPanel and Plesk support both of them. The question is, when you using VPS, you need a panel right? With this you can setup and adjust for your 10 wp sites. Unless if you want to try setup with ISPConfig or vps provider provide their own panel for you.

It's hard to suggest with this budget, how about you increase it a little bit like $20 to $30? With this budget, you can host with VPS like DigitalOcean or others + Share cPanel license. You can try other vps provider too like Cloudways. The cheapest is $10.

Just to let you know, DO block the SMTP/Email port. Before you purchase with vps provider, make sure you ask this first incase if your customer want to use email with with their own domain name.

first of all Thanx for giving time to suggest me panel... Vepp panel is support Apache and NGNIX? my budget is only for Control Panel 5$ . i already have VPS server 2vcpu and 4 gb ram configuration. and presently using plesk web admin plan for my server. now i want to switch and reduce cost of panel....

Oh. Sorry for that. I thought you ask for the vps with panel. Since you have the vps, try to get share license.

There is one but you need around $7 without setup fees. You need to check with them first.

For VEPP, yes it's support with Apache and Nginx, but for the installation you need fresh vps. You can read the documentation and see page 15-16. Here is the link.

Platform Documentation

Since VEPP from ISPSystem, you can see the comparison between cPanel and Plesk too.

VEPP vs cPanel / VEPP vs Plesk

Here is some information provide from them for what you ask for.

Web Server Configuration

Note: You will see their pricing in the comparison but right now they give you for free with their requirements.

I hope with this information can give you the decision which one to use. There will be always have pros and cons. For developer/freelance/web designer etc, I think it's better use VEPP. It's the same like WP-Ultimo, but this one is much more better to provide SaaS services. If you system/server administrator better use with cpanel/plesk/ispconfig etc where you can play with command line.

If you using digital ocean than you can use plesk se free with 2core 4gb . Search about it
thanks.

Also AA Panel is a good option

Reactions: Indiweb
Oh. Sorry for that. I thought you ask for the vps with panel. Since you have the vps, try to get share license.

There is one but you need around $7 without setup fees. You need to check with them first.

For VEPP, yes it's support with Apache and Nginx, but for the installation you need fresh vps. You can read the documentation and see page 15-16. Here is the link.

Platform Documentation

Since VEPP from ISPSystem, you can see the comparison between cPanel and Plesk too.

VEPP vs cPanel / VEPP vs Plesk

Here is some information provide from them for what you ask for.

Web Server Configuration

Note: You will see their pricing in the comparison but right now they give you for free with their requirements.

I hope with this information can give you the decision which one to use. There will be always have pros and cons. For developer/freelance/web designer etc, I think it's better use VEPP. It's the same like WP-Ultimo, but this one is much more better to provide SaaS services. If you system/server administrator better use with cpanel/plesk/ispconfig etc where you can play with command line.
Shared License is safe or not? if safe .... then i will choose Plesk... because i m familier with it.... any safe Shared license provider name??????

If you using digital ocean than you can use plesk se free with 2core 4gb . Search about it
thanks.

but Plesk SE is with only for 3 domains only..... AAPanel is stable or not????? because i m not technical... so if control panel will start showing error, then i cant resolve issues in backend.... so required Stable and bug free panel... because i bought unmanaged VPS. so i want good Control panel....

thanks.

I also recommend this.
If it had user account support it would have beaten cPanel. It is so good

Aa
but Plesk SE is with only for 3 domains only..... AAPanel is stable or not????? because i m not technical... so if control panel will start showing error, then i cant resolve issues in backend.... so required Stable and bug free panel... because i bought unmanaged VPS. so i want good Control panel....
Aapanel is very stable.
I've used it on 3 servers

• Love
Reactions: Auwal and Indiweb
Please suggest me best control panel for VPS server for my wordpress sites, control panel should use/consume less server resources of server. Support apache and NGNIX. I can pay for Control Panel maximum 5 $ per month for atleast 10 WP sites. Panel should be easy to use and good in performance and fully stable and auto optimize for WP sites. I m not technical.
Ur suggestion will be helpful to me to choose good Control panel for my VPS server.
Thanx
I have very good experience with Virtualmin. The free version has nearly all features. Works with Apacha and Nginx out of the box.

I like Cyberpanel and Litespeed Enterprise, but maximum for free LS enterprise is 2GB RAM. You could use open litespeed with Cyberpanel.

I have very good experience with Virtualmin. The free version has nearly all features. Works with Apacha and Nginx out of the box.

I like Cyberpanel and Litespeed Enterprise, but maximum for free LS enterprise is 2GB RAM. You could use open litespeed with Cyberpanel.
Aapanel is Chinese.
Cyberpanel is indian I think.

I haven't used cyber so can't say anything about that but I think Aapanel is more professional.

Yes am occasionally use aa panel and its really stable also very easy to use and customizable also all php version supported apache+nginx+openlightspeed its all your choice inbuilt ssl cert support you can try this..

Shared License is safe or not? if safe .... then i will choose Plesk... because i m familier with it.... any safe Shared license provider name??????

Yes, it is safe. Just for the support you don't need to ask directly from the Plesk. Try cheap-cpanel site. One of my vps using their service and I been with them around 2 years. No issue at all.

P/S: cPanel license more cheap than plesk.

• Love
Yes am occasionally use aa panel and its really stable also very easy to use and customizable also all php version supported apache+nginx+openlightspeed its all your choice inbuilt ssl cert support you can try this..
Want to ask you, does aapanel support asp.net core or is it can be install asp.net core with aapanel? Is there any module or addon for this one?

its stable or not with openlitespeed?????? litespeed server is good...but costly... so i cant go with litespeed enterprise....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock