• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

No dear that is not the problem due to new google policy there is some terms for background location tracking they ask for pop-up disclaimer before permission granted and also dev have to proof that app requires background locqtion feture in the app too much complicated i just make an apk and distributed offline..
  1. Note: When you publish the app to playstore , you must have to submit publishing apk "SHA-1" & "SHA-2" keys in Firebase After publishing , go to Release Management by selecting specific app then click "App Signing" option. You would have to copy "SHA-1" , "SHA-2" keys from the "App Signing Certificate".
and about location you need to make verify first about the location service is on
be sure there is no additional non required services imported

Reactions: kofikay
anyone have an idea about good application for booking android/ios also have good features?
i have tested mostly everything online and all of them i just give you small features to ask for customization
i don't mind to pay for the application but will not pay 120$ then ask for customization i found new invoice for thousands for usd lol

did you really publish the application?
you need too much customization
No,t Really i just wants to check its behaviour on playstore because some apps creating problems after live on store,

You're rights this app need lots off time to customisation,

I think foodoma is easier then ornids

No problem bro.
Just want to see your complete build.
I need refrensi :)
Because you says if your app/apk already offline distribution.
Yes i distribute with my circle to notify bugs. Playstore didn't aprove i was plan to upload on playstore but now i distribute to my all friend and all togeather try to fixes all issue if possible

Can you share or PM link download, your final app/apk bro?
I want to see :)
Currently not be able to share because its not completed once its completed i will share the source with babiato community if its worthy otherwise find some other solutions like, foodomaa

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock