Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms

Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms 4.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YuviDX

Nov 30, 2020
I download Nexthour Script here and I face This Problem. When I install Asked Me for Purchase Details I put 1234567890 and Show Me Invalid Code Plz Help Me
the file on download section is not nulled its a untouched version.

you can try the nulled one here,

khmerzoon

Jul 28, 2021
I want delete the public folder . like https: domain_name.public to https: domain_name.
how to do it?

mintumamama

Jul 27, 2021
I Face 2 type Problem.
1. When I add Pricing Txt and Update its Show 500 Error
2. I did not get Contact us Mail in My own mail which i give

YuviDX

Nov 30, 2020
NO, it say: The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.
upload it in mega.nz or zippyshare and share the link here, this script is more than 400mb so you can't upload here.

FYI : the last version v3.4 is already been nulled by me and posted here.

elofran

Dec 20, 2020
upload it in mega.nz or zippyshare and share the link here, this script is more than 400mb so you can't upload here.

FYI : the last version v3.4 is already been nulled by me and posted here.
hi @YuviDX

Well, if you already have it nulled then I will not upload it, it is that I have downloaded it and at least the one on the main link is not nulled. Yes my version is 3.4.

Reactions: khmerzoon

mintumamama

Jul 27, 2021
hi @YuviDX

Well, if you already have it nulled then I will not upload it, it is that I have downloaded it and at least the one on the main link is not nulled. Yes my version is 3.4.
Is all Option Work Properly? Pricing Txt can add There? 500 error solve for all option Plz Tell That
Thanks