• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms

Next Hour - Movie Tv Show & Video Subscription Portal Cms v5.8 Untouched

No permission to download
We'll appreciate if you share the Fixed Version here :)
I would. But when I submit a fixed version, the due goes to someone else. not to me. Just a thank to me and all other credits to the person who approves and uploads and it becomes as though He nulled it

Edit Servicecheck.blade.php in /resources/views/install/ and change the version as said (I did this but it didn't work for me, so I removed the php check line and it worked good moves you can try
go to > .../composer.json
change line 8 and 14324
vendor\composer\platform_check.php
line 7

Greetings, I am getting an error saying "Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.4.15". " .. I am using Digital ocean, installed php version 8.0.8 .. still getting the same error. I even tried to modify "composer.js" and changed version .. still getting the same error ( even for 8.08 version of php).

Please let me know, what went wrong.

Greetings, I am getting an error saying "Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.4.15". " .. I am using Digital ocean, installed php version 8.0.8 .. still getting the same error. I even tried to modify "composer.js" and changed version .. still getting the same error ( even for 8.08 version of php).

Change php version to 7.4

change line 8 and 14324
line 7

I cant install. I get this error The requested URL was not found on this server, i stuck in this part mydomain.example/install/procceed/EULA

I use a vps

app is not working flutter run time error

Attachments

• Nexthourapp – pubspec.yaml.jpg
    Nexthourapp – pubspec.yaml.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 35
change line 8 and 14324
line 7
Hi Thanks for the response. But I am still facing problems.
Installed version of PHP 7.4.3
in composer.json changed 8th line to 7.4.3 but didn't find line number 14324, that file only has 116 lines.

and in vendor/composer/platform_check.php.. changed line 7 to 7.4.3 but that only gave another error saying..
" Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.4.333". "
I am using Ubuntu, apache2, mysql and PHP 7.4.3
and I am using default virtual host /var/www/
/var/www/nexthour/ public as doucmentroot

changed the name of "Nexthour Web App" to "nexthour" in the directories.

content of /etc/apache2/sites-avaailable/nexhour.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin root@localhost
DocumentRoot "/var/www/nexthour/nexthour/public"
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
<Directory "/var/www/nexthour/nexthour/public">
AllowOverride All
Require all granted
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OB123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock