• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
Did you activate the 11.0 version first??
Yeah. I reverted to the old version and then updated to the latest version, but I still get the same error. There is no problem with activating the theme. The problem is that the warning appears only on the home page. I couldn't find what caused this. I checked all the codes but no result.

I am using Newspaper version 11.2 . and for the plugin I download it on the dashboard. seems to be running normally.
but if you upgrade to version 11.3 your home page will show an unregistered theme
Newspaper 11.2.jpg

Plugin.jpg

Babak updated Newspaper - News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Newspaper Theme v11.3.2 Untouched

Download Newspaper v11.3.2 - News & WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v11.3.2 – November 13th, 2021

• Fix for theme activation issue (removing DRM) – This update is required to prevent the miscommunication between Newspaper Theme and Envato API affecting your website – More details
The list of modified files

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: AnormaL
They did an update to block all websites with nulled unregistered version of the theme and in themetorest they got a shitstorm by byers lol

• Haha
Reactions: Alt26
i'm using a nulled version how can i update it to the latest version without losing my website data

Tried to upload it to my site, through cpanel. Unzipped, but it just does not show in theme :/ Tried to unzip the other Zip Newspaper, but that also did not work. What am I missing?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock