• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
@Babak There's a way I was able to find a way to bypass the error of demo content not being imported. I tried it on Wplocal but all the images were showing one particular image which says that this theme is nulled and that I should buy the original version. Merry Christmas everyone
@tre check it out

@Babak There's a way I was able to find a way to bypass the error of demo content not being imported. I tried it on Wplocal but all the images were showing one particular image which says that this theme is nulled and that I should buy the original version. Merry Christmas everyone
@tre check it out
How many times do we have to write that we will have problems with demo ice transfers? We said that this problem will continue after the API codes used. Why do you keep sending messages without reading the content?

Hello friends

To solve the problem of not importing the demo, first download the v7.0.2 Nulled version from the forum and then upload it to the host and import the desired demo, it will be successfully imported.
Note, remove the v7.0.2 Nulled template from the import demo and download the new 7.0.6 version from the forum and replace the v7.0.2 Nulled version.

Note: If you see nulled images, you can delete those images from the media section of WordPress and the problem will be solved.

Hello friends

To solve the problem of not importing the demo, first download the v7.0.2 Nulled version from the forum and then upload it to the host and import the desired demo, it will be successfully imported.
Note, remove the v7.0.2 Nulled template from the import demo and download the new 7.0.6 version from the forum and replace the v7.0.2 Nulled version.

Note: If you see nulled images, you can delete those images from the media section of WordPress and the problem will be solved.
Where can I download the version you mentioned?

New version update 7.1.0 - 2024-01-24

- New: 566 new Goofle Web fonts.
- Misc: Display the Google News and flipboard on Posts only.
- Misc: add Block editor styles in the AMP pages.
- Fix: The Notification bar appears behind the Full Page Takeover Ad.
- Fix: Mega menu direction bug in the RTL.
- Fix: PHP Parse error in the backend with some old versions of PHP.

Reactions: cristiano_s

New version update 7.1.0 - 2024-01-24

untouched please

Babak updated Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP with a new update entry:

Jannah News v7.1.0

Download Jannah News v7.1.0 Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress Nulled Free
= v7.1.0 - 2024-01-24 =

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Sobi
Hi any know how to add category at homepage like round ones
and to make post apear as in 2nd pic,
Jannah Theme (SEO NEWS)

Attachments

• Annotation 2024-02-09 220425.png
    Annotation 2024-02-09 220425.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Annotation 2024-02-09 220500.png
    Annotation 2024-02-09 220500.png
    461.4 KB · Views: 17

Jannah – WordPress Newspaper and Magazine Theme​

= 7.1.1 - 2024-02-13 =

- Fix: Woocomerce product gallery bug.
- Fix: Exclude categories bug in the Categories Grid Widget.
- Improved: API Error handling in the Weather widget.

When I updated theme to 7.1.0 it does not show latest tags, it is showing only the tags those before the version 7.1.0 even I am entering the new tags while writing posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock