• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme

Newspaper - Best News WordPress Theme v12.6.5

No permission to download
I think they are turned off manual activation in the new version.

Version 11.3 – October 11th, 2021

• new: 7 New one-click installable Pre-Build Websites (demos) created with the tagDiv Cloud Library & tagDiv Composer:
  • new: Personal trainer – View Demo;
  • new: Fast PRO – View Demo;
  • new: Dentist PRO – View Demo;
  • new: City News PRO – View Demo;
  • new: Classic Blog PRO – View Demo;
  • new: Gadgets Magazine PRO – View Demo;
  • new: Business PRO – View Demo;
  • new: Added the Woo Product Share shortcode. Now, you can share your products on social media to create awareness and support your marketing efforts;
  • misc: Opt-in Builder support added on the Mobile Theme;
  • misc: Display Zone Info message in the tagDiv Composer when you add a shortcode on the page. Zone Info message is a usability improvement designed to help you build pages faster and easier;
  • misc: Option to filter posts by the current tag;
  • misc: Added “Latest from same category” option for the infinite load (autoload);
  • misc: Added URL option for the Single Image shortcode;
  • misc: Option to add JavaScript code after the body tag;
  • misc: Woo Archive support for the WooCommerce tags and attributes;
  • misc: Added Modified Date option for posts on the Mobile Theme;
  • fix: Custom placeholder on the Mobile Theme;
  • fix: Autoplay for videos: Your videos can now start playing without sound on page load;
  • fix: The “Locked Only” filter is now displayed only on the Flex 1 to 5 blocks;
  • fix: Page templates on Classic editor;
  • fix: WPML string translation on the Mobile Theme;
  • fix: Style on the Pricing table;
  • fix: Show Info Message on hover for the Standard Pack header and footer;
  • fix: Pinterest;
  • fix: Image caption on AMP;
  • fix: Opt-in Builder with Child theme;
  • fix: Opt-in Builder assigns the lead a cookie even if the email is already in the list;
  • fix: Mobile Theme on WP Multisite;
  • fix: Translate month on the Archive template;
  • fix: Unique articles on Posts Loop shortcode;
  • fix: Infinite loading and internal links issue;
  • fix: Social Counter plugin style for multiple shortcodes on the page issue;
  • fix: Edit with tagDiv Composer button for contributors/authors;

Note: The theme you downloaded from this link is the ORIGINAL theme. After installation, it will ask you for ACTIVATION! I RECOMMEND you wait for the null version

Download: https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/EkgRRpm2DvHZtQ

Newspaper News & Megazine WooCommerce Theme v11.3​

Nulled Status: Partly Nulled or Fully Nulled
Please test & try by yourself or wait for a better patch

Attachments

• newspaper-news-megazine-woocommerce-theme-v11.3n.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • Love
Reactions: Babak

big thanks to you 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️ this is fully nulled, i can update a themes in backend without manual update ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍

i cant find manual activating, in confused for find it
It’s not being displayed in recent versions. I can’t find it at least. So I believe that it will need another method to activate it. Don’t know if latest version published here has already bypassed that issue, cause I’ve nulled by my own manually.

damn thanks vro..

It is working fine here.. i installed and then, an option to update theme arrived. When i updated to latest, the theme is still registered and other options are working fine.. thankssss

After I manually activated using 11.2 and then upgraded to 11.3, the activation was not cancelled, it was still REGISTERED

@Babak hi, how to hidden theme status not activated on newspaper 11.3 version ? please help me @Babak
It’s not only a message. Until you don’t activate the theme, you can’t get full functionality. Unfortunately, latest uploads here are not fully nulled cause that message is still appearing and there is no option like in previous versions to manually activate using the generated key.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock