• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[NEW] GoogleDrive Sharer Without LOGIN [NoLimit][No Flag]

You done a good job
I will open anime site soon and I wish I depend in your script but the problem about each script provider in you may close your website in any time and all uploaded work gone so the better is sharing source code after finishing it
i have no reason to close my sites, for now i need it,
thanks to partner like "doraemon fansub indonesia" and other's partner that using my script. as long as people using it, and i also using it for my own project, i will maintain this script,

if you didn't know, today this evening i made some major update to renew some google api and added better scanner for "fast download" button, from previous mechanism, so this will be updated frequently, because of all of that, i have no point to closing this project.

I really appreciate you ... Can you send a test account for me? Good people always win.

hi, can i use this tools to host movie or anime for streaming? | translate = tools iki iso ga digawe bikin web movie? wkwkwkwk

• Haha
Reactions: lewdsenpai
I really appreciate you ... Can you send a test account for me? Good people always win.
if you need the account, you must apply to requirement on website, since last month few guys from babiato flooded the server with junk files, even if that doesn't effect anything, for now i will choose "partner" that have benefit, booth for me and for them....
so if you want the account, you MUST read the contact page, and read requirement

hi, can i use this tools to host movie or anime for streaming? | translate = tools iki iso ga digawe bikin web movie? wkwkwkwk
You can use it for host anything, for now the script act like googledrive sharer without any login required by visitor, and until current version V2.3 we done only make stable download page, and advance scanning system to detect broken files and will automatically replace those files to new ones,

if you searching for "player" Feature, actually we already have it but it turned off for user role, because we still have a lot to do to make that feature become more stable, so for now we only have download feature on sites
more info you can read the contact page, thanks | translate = My dicc is bicc :D

Maybe last update for this version, Now the script is very stable....
thanks to the feedback so we improve the previous feature, and change some feature with idea from some people on comment, babiato inbox, etc....

if you want to create your own script... here i give you the mechanic for my sharer
u0WqjJW7_o.png

So far, we only make some change on internal code, so this will not visible to ordinary visitor, but the checker system more accurate and better now, compare to last year or last month of this project...
Screenshot (1886).png

not only that, thanks to the idea, that some people says to delete/remove the anti adblock from https://blockadblock.com/ because the script is so heavy and keep showing after they disable the adblock, so we implement new anti adblock system, this so simple.... but i think this is good enough for my potato project....
here it's when the adblock is active
Screenshot (1887).png

i hope with this, the page will load faster than before because the new anti adblock system only use some line of code, and the notification is simple enough (just hide the download button and replace to notification)

Since nov-2021 i start this potato project, until now... this potato project change alot...
on start i just want to create a site like... sharer.pw or acefile... and something like that....

and on the end... i create the new googledrive sharer without login, completely different from what i think before i want to start this potato project.... maybe on future, the change will be focusing on bug fix, or adding new feature (long term) and update the script if the google api or google TOS change....

so yeah... that's it...
thanks ´◡`

small update....
because i find the old bug with the proxy that until now i can't get it done
Screenshot (1553).png

if you ask me what is that.... the ss is the explanation about our Scan system....
We will scan any of your googledrive files and extract the direct download link...

Unlike other's script like dl.nesia.my.id that act only to extract any data from the download link to be shown on visitor page... our script will be extract + Scan the files. so if the download link error 403, we will get another link, more than that, if the googledrive files get limited 24hout because alot of people downloading those files, our script will detect that and automatically make another copy for that....

for now, we using Free proxy from proxyscrapper so i think this bug because "not too good" proxy from proxyscrapper (i can't says it bad, because this is 100%) so i think if we can get atleast "clean private" proxy, this scan and extract system will run without any problem

and because of that.... we now have 2 button in download page...
Screenshot (1554).png

from left we have "fast download" this button if clicked will teleport you into googledrive download page... and when the download reach the limit, and google says "quota exceeded 24 hour" the script will automatically make another files that can be downloaded by visitor right after the script detect previous files limited.... so on visitor prespective... they can download as much as they want... without having any limitation.... (until now no bug or problem found.... so if you have it... pls report to me).

Second button is gonna be "Direct Download" button. This button have a lot of problem since they running from free proxy, so sometimes if the proxy doesn't have any problem, the direct download will appear and you can one click download from that button, but since now a lot of proxy detected by google as "spam" or any request through that will need captcha resolving mechanism... that our script can't bypass for now... so that button will appear as non-available....

that's all small information...
if you guys have any free proxy sites that can generate new proxy every few minutes and have a lot of alive proxy... you can suggest to me... so i can try it on my potato project.... XD

so that's it the known problem that we find from version 1.4 (implementation proxy) until now version 2.0
and the bug still there sh** XD

see u later on next update/change....
I want to buy this script. How much will it cost?

What's the difference with this one ?

Also, are they only for download?
Not for embed streaming ?
if i not forget i already tell that we already implement streaming feature,
but because i using 1 cheap hosting for 6project
i can't turned on the streaming feature... that will effect other's sites/project lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock