• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[NEW] GoogleDrive Sharer Without LOGIN [NoLimit][No Flag]

Small minor change V2.1
- Disable Proxy from proxyscrapper (because alot of it didn't generate direct download anymore) [Blocked as spam by googledrive API Maybe]
- Now use self proxy by hosting (maybe if people download it alot of times it will get 403, but we already place alternative link on download page too so i think people now can choose which download button is active)
- Direct download will active as long as google didn't find them as a spam, and FAST DOWNLOAD will act like a backup download button, and we will make sure this last button will remain active and alive forever with our scanning system

Screenshot (1564).png

Screenshot (1565).png

Reactions: andoru
Small minor change V2.1
- Disable Proxy from proxyscrapper (because alot of it didn't generate direct download anymore) [Blocked as spam by googledrive API Maybe]
- Now use self proxy by hosting (maybe if people download it alot of times it will get 403, but we already place alternative link on download page too so i think people now can choose which download button is active)
- Direct download will active as long as google didn't find them as a spam, and FAST DOWNLOAD will act like a backup download button, and we will make sure this last button will remain active and alive forever with our scanning system

Screenshot (1564).png

Screenshot (1565).png
website ?

small change
- Fix Bug from V2.0 and V2.1
- Fix Error (Special character url error) now the sharer will support all type of name from normal character to special character, included symbol.
- Back using Self Proxy (since the free proxy by Proxyscrape cause multiple error when generating direct download, now we using self proxy again)
- We done testing for "fast download" button, so now, we will make sure that "Fast download" button will provide 100% alive link that ready to download anytime, this button also have scanner that can scan broke/flagged/limit download, so if they limit, they will reproduce the files so visitor can download the files as much as they want
- since we using self proxy, so normal download (direct download) will be effected, so maybe sometimes direct download didn't appear, but visitor can still download files from fast download that can provided 100% active link... with the help of our scanner system.
- UI Added, (User statistic, total download, and more)

future update
- Add more feature to user panel, such as indepth statistic
- we will think a best way to make direct download available again with new mechanic, so people can download directly from our sites without teleported into googledrive sites lol
- and more.... on upcoming update...

with this small change i think sharer.my.id already "stable" for now....
the only things that i can wait for now is gather the bug from this version (2.1) and fix it ASAP.
also we will working to provided new feature on future. so thanks again for all your support until now....

since first time i build this potato project
until now... it become more stable
thanks... thanks alot....

07/03/2021 Ver 2.1-Stable_Private

Screenshot (1610).png
(simple statistic on User-Panel)
Screenshot (1611).png
(Simple Filemanager on User-Panel with some basic button and total download counter)

Last edited:
is it possible to share the script? only for personal use.
maybe i will share after the script will be on v3-public

and i will chose which feature that i will share for people, of course not all feature on that version will shared for public, because we not build this script on one night... we go through some errors, bug, etc....
we also gather data from some user and partner to make some feature alive and kill all those bug....

i hope you know my position.... for share it... of couse i will... but not now... if you want short answer

and i will chose which feature that i will share for people, of course not all feature on that version will shared for public, because we not build this script on one night... we go through some errors, bug, etc....
we also gather data from some user and partner to make some feature alive and kill all those bug....

i hope you know my position.... for share it... of couse i will... but not now... if you want short answer

Hi friend, i'm working in a courses website, and i have an ulimited Google Drive account, i want use this as video hosting, could you share an account with me to test your service, thanks

This generates direct streaming links witouth limitation, true?

Hi friend, i'm working in a courses website, and i have an ulimited Google Drive account, i want use this as video hosting, could you share an account with me to test your service, thanks

This generates direct streaming links witouth limitation, true?
this only provide generates direct download without any limit.... for now...
i already implement the "streaming" feature, but i think its not stable enough....

It could be useful if i use a player to play the video
Could you let me do a couple of tests?

Oh, i understand, only downloads, well
i will try then GDPlayer

Good luck with your project ✌

You done a good job
I will open anime site soon and I wish I depend in your script but the problem about each script provider in you may close your website in any time and all uploaded work gone so the better is sharing source code after finishing it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriscross11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock